I Was Kidnapped By Him

It's  my wedding day, my maid helping me to tie a ribbon behind my wedding dress that I wore. I look myself at the mirror. They tied my hair into a bun and put flower crown on top of my head.

"You look so beautiful Ms. Alice" said the maid looking at me through the mirror.

My wedding dress exposed my back and has long sleeve. It is beautiful wedding dress but I didn't feel like I'm a bride.

Because this is a force marriege.

"Alice?" Ana called my namd appearinf from other room. "The wedding starts in 15 minutes from now. Better be ready" She said. I stayed silent and didn't even bother to look at her. She didn't say sorry nor feel guilty but leave quickly.

It hurts actually.

My maid leave me as soon as she done with her work. I stayed alone and thinking about the wedding and my future life could be after I married to a guy I didn't even know.

Suddenly, I heard a crash from the window. I turn my fave and saw two unknown man run towards me. "What are you-" I screamed but one of them quickly cover my mouth.

I smell chloroform.

I hardly can breath and the last thing I saw is black.

"Alice.."

"Alice.."

"Alice" I heard someone calling my name. I groan because I felt my head spinning. I slowly open my eyes and tried to adjust my view by blink a few times.

I gasped.

"What the fu-" I almost curse myself and furrowed my eyebrow. I quickly get up and look at the man in suit infront of me.

"Jasper?"

I thought I was dreaming but this is reality. He's staring at me. My Ex that I though he's dead is infront of me. "Jasper?"

Maybe he's a clon Jasper or maybe he is Jasper.

"Are you really Jasper?" I asked him and go little further from him. "I miss you" He said.

He is Jasper.

I frowned myself when I look at my clothes. It's a wedding dress. I remembered what happen before I faint. "You've kidnapped me!?" I said out loud. Jasper smirk and walked towards me. "I can't let you marry another guy when you still love me" He said and grab my arm politely when I try to walk away from him.

"Well, I suprised you lie to me like you lie to your family. I though you're dead" I said. "And appeared at my wedding day. You've ruined it, Jasper"

I can't believe he kidnapping in the middle of my wedding day.

"Alice, you realise why I'm doing this right?" He muttered slowly tucking piece of my hair behind my ear.

"No"

"And Jasper. You have a lot of explanation to tell me right now"