The Date

Anastasia's dress at the top
Once I got dressed in a long black dress with a slit I walked into the living room and found Luke waiting by the front door in a black tux with the look of lust in his eyes .
" damn baby girl you looking stunning I think we should just stay here and skip dinner I've got something else now I want and it's not food . " Luke says. I blush and say.
" later babe lets go I'm starving . " I say . So he takes my hand and leads me to his red Ferrari and opens the door for me and shuts the door then gets in the drivers side .
About an hour later we arrive at a restaurant called La Belle . Then once again Luke opens the door for me again and tells the host a table for two under the name Luke . The waiter leads us to a table and we sit and are handed menus .
Luke says to me " order anything you want baby it's on me ". I smile and say ok and then the waiter comes and takes our order I get Chicken Alfredo and Luke gets streak and  potatoes the waiter leaves . Then I feel something on my thigh and creeping up my dress which is Luke's hand and I can't help but blush once more . Luke says " I like it when I make you blush babe it turns me on ."  Then the waiter comes with our food and interrupts our moment so we eat and Luke pays the bill and we leave and go back to my house . Once we get home Luke pins me against the door and kisses me and whispers " jump baby girl ."