Diary (Michael Jackson rp Autobio)

12/28/13_ I met the love of my life, Lola.

12/29/13_I met an elegant and sweet girl named Safeya.

12/30/13_I met my future.

Dear Diary,

Considering 12/30/13 is mostly important to me, I'll talk about that first. That was the first time Lola and I became one. It wasn't the most romantic but it did come with consequences. On new years I took her to the countdown in the center of town where everybody was celebrating. We shared our New Year's kiss and God, it was amazing. The globe glowed and the words "Lola and Michael, always" stained the screen. After....well, that's when the consequences showed up. All in all, my babygirl was gonna have a baby girl (or boy). Atleast, that's what we thought. We rushed to the hospital shortly after because of some of her background history I never knew about.

1/2/14

Today was the day my walls came crashing down. So much drama happened over the course of the days and this was the conclusion. The baby was a lie. It wasn't real and secretly I cursed to the world about why this had to happen to me. Then to make things worse, my babygirl only had about 6 more months to live. Sickle cell anemia was and still is a bitch. On the other hand I spoke with Safeya privately when logging on to this website. We could talk for hours and elegance really was her specialty. Charm indulged her features and perfection was renewed. The only woman on my mind though, was Lola. I have to marry her before it's too late. I can make as many promises to her as I want but I know it won't hide the fact that my babygirl might leave me for God. There won't be any humans being made from her, for she can't have any. But I won't replace her. We've been through too much and I refuse to be like Joseph.