Mark x Reader

Mark is recording, and he hates being disturbed while doing so, but lately I feel like we haven't been spending enough time together...in bed. I finished fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror. I took off my remaining clothing and started creeping down he hall toward his studio. I looked in. Sure enough he was playing, deep in concentration. I smirked. Perfect. I opened the door as quietly as possible and immediately started to stalk my boyfriend. With his headphones on and the volume up, I probably could've screamed bloody murder and he wouldn't have been any the wiser,but I'm not a person who takes risks, so I kept quiet. I came up behind him and spun his chair around quickly. His eyes widened in shock, and for a moment he looked like he wanted to scold me, but then he noticed that I was naked. Blush covered his cheeks and he pulled me into his lap, attacking my chest with sloppy kisses. I ran my fingers through his hair, and pressed my core against his hardening manhood. "What are you doing (y/n)?" he asked, seductively. "Playing with you." I answered. "You know not to come in here and disturb me while I'm working. You're bad." he said, drawing a few fingers down my body. "SO bad I think I might have to punish you." I bit my lip. I knew what that meant. He tossed me off his lap and removed everything from the waist down. "Hit the wall." he told me. "Face away from me." I loved it when he gave me orders. I obeyed, and immediately felt his hot body against my own. He gently positioned us and then without warning began to slam into me. The sudden sensations caught me off guard and my body tensed up. "I love it when you do that (y/n)." Mark moaned as he began thrusting harder and deeper. He grunted my name a few times as he worked the two of us in unison. "I-I'm getting close." I moaned, clawing at the wall. "Me too babe." he grunted, losing traction a bit. "Fuck." he whispered, repositioning us and continuing. "Turn around, I want to see your face when I make you cum."he said. He let me down and I turned to face him. His eyes pierced mine as he brought me my climax. "Fuck that was hot..." he moaned, as he finished himself off, calling my name. I slid down the wall and caught my breath. "Was that worth the interruption?" I asked. Mark chuckled. "Yeah." he said, brushing his hair away. "So worth it, I might just have to pretend to be working from time to time.