》Chap:3

Standing on the last step of the stairs, I saw chaos in front of me. What the hell is going on?

I walked towards my dad who was yelling at some men.

"I said 15 guards and fighters, not 5! I'll punish you! Do your work properly!" he yelled at them. Veins popping up on his neck and forehead.

Is there a rouge attack or what?

"Dad what is happening? Is everything alright?" I said, worried.

"Oh don't worry, sweetie its just that Alpha's are coming and these stupid wolves aren't doing their work properly! " he scowled. I chuckled.

"But they were coming next week. Then why now?"

"There has been a attach on Alpha Elijah's pack." he said, turning around and along away  ending the conversation. Alpha Elijah's pack was our neighbor.

"Leah! Come here!" I heard my mom shouting from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see six ladies working.

"Yes mom."

"Go and make cake! Hurry. Alpha's must be on their way." she said, pushing an empty bowl in my hands. I sighed and started making the mixture of vanilla chocolate cake.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

I pulled out headphones from my ears and walked into kitchen. Mom was still cooking something. And other ladies helping her. I opened the oven and pulled it out. Its sweet aroma filled the kitchen. I decorated it a bit with some icing and chocolate vanilla chips.

"Good work! Le!" a lady named, Ella said, examining my cake.

"Thank you. But I wish I could eat it!" I said, thinking about eating the delicious cake.

"Don't you dare! I'll chop off your fingers if you touch it!" my mom threatened.

"Okay okay! I won't. Cruel!" I said, putting cake in the fridge.

                             ........

Later that day, I was listening to music when my room's door opened with a loud bang. I knew it was Skylar. She always do this. I opened my eyes to see her standing on the side of the with her one eyebrow raised.

"What?" I said, yawning

"What do you mean what! Won't you greet me?" she said, huffing.

"Welcome my Majesty welcome. I hope you had a safe journey." I mocked. Rolling my eyes.

"Yah I had a safe journey... but.." she said, blushing.

"But what?" I said, sitting upright.

"But we had sex on the back seat of the Rover. " she said,

"Yuck! Get away from me!" I said, gagging.

"Oh shut up! I'll see when you will have sex with ya mate." she said, punching me lightly on my shoulder.

"Yah yah we will see." I said, sighing.

                              .........

I heard the engines of cars from a distance. I along with Skylar, was sitting on the ground in front of our house, talking about random things. The ground had big bushes that hides the person behind them. So we were completely hidden behind these bushes and decided to see what was happening. We could see what was happening on the other side, through the gapes between the leaves. I saw guards and fighters, I spotted Joseph among others, in wolf form surrounding the car. Like a shield. They bowed and ran away. Probably to change. Some guards which were already in their human form and were on high alert. As most important Alpha's came here to discuss matter. Benji, Dad, Lucas, Luca's dad and Skylar's dad was waiting for them on the porch. Skylar's dad was our previous third in command.