THE PHONE CALL

Before i continue i would like yto thank you all for your support...

XOXOX
♡♡TRINITY♡♡

I lay on my bed and was just about to sleep when my phone started vibrating, I looked at the screen and didn't recognize the number phoning me, I left the call to die but they called back immediately, this time I picked up.

In a rather grumpy voice I said "Hello may I help you?" And as soon as the other person answered I knew who it was.
"Well someone sounds grumpy!" Jackson said with a chuckle. "What do you want Jackson?" I asked in a rather tired voice, "wait a minute where did you get my number, was it that jerk of a ex-boyfriend of mine?"

"Nevermind that I was calling you out on what you said to me in the cafeteria, I think it was unjustified because as you see I am no player or jerk, I am a good person you just need to get to know me." He said in a serious voice.

"Jackson listen I think I need to sleep we can talk tomorrow in English Lit okay?" In a low voice I moaned from lack of sleep. "I hear you are tired, so do you wanna go out for a Caramel Frappuccino sometime?"

"Umm..... Jackson listen I don't think we should. But if its a Caramel Frappuccino then why not?" Dazed in the thought of having another Caramel Frappuccino.

"I can't believe you just fell for that He said you would!" He laughed hysterically "You really think I would date you!"

What did he just say "LISTEN YOU ARE AN AIRHEADED BEACH BALL AND YOU AND MARTIN CAN GO STUFF YOUR CHICKENS BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC BEACH BALLS LEAVE ME ALONE!" Absolutely outraged by this stunt I ended the call. I can't believe I just lost all my goodies because of Jackson and Martin.

My phone buzzed which means I just received a text message.
From Jackson

I was just joking see you in English Lit kitten ♡

To Skylar

I give up with this guy even though I didn't like him it hurt what he said over the phone.

Please vote, comment, suggest your opinions please let me know.
I love u all♡♡♡