Tao

You walk into the tavern, the smell of alcohol is surly present in your nose. Without thinking twice you walk straight up to the bar and take a seat. You wave your hand indicating for the bartender to come and take your order. Walking up to you he asks what you want. "Anything strong" you say kind of upset. You had just lost your job today so you weren't in the best of moods. He nods and walks off to go get your drink. Placing it in front of you, you chug it down right away. "Another." You say placing the now empty glass down. You can tell he's shocked by the way you just drank all of it, but you don't really care. Doing as you say he gets you another. This goes on until you're about 4 drinks in. As he's getting you your 5th drink you feel someone sit beside you, but you're too drunk to be bothered looking at who it is. "Bad day?" The person asks beside you. "Fucking awful, but it's better now" you giggle slightly, still not looking at who's talking to you. He then calls the bartender over to order a drink for himself. "I'll have a whiskey" he says. When he says this you finally look over. As soon as you saw his face you couldn't look away. "Like what you see?" He says chuckling a bit while looking into your eyes. "Yea, you're hot." You slur not really caring how blunt that just was, since you're way too drunk. "You're pretty hot yourself." He says back taking a sip of his first drink. As the night does on you've now had about 11 drinks before the bartender cut you off, and the guy next to you had about the same. He turns to you and asks "so, we've been talking all night, but you never told me your name." You face palm A little bit knowing you never asked his either, and you've been talking for hours. "I'm Y/n " you say sticking your hand out to shake. "Well Y/N" he pauses and takes your hand. "I'm Tao" he said kissing the top of your hand. "Do you want to get out of here?" He says pointing with his chin towards the door. You nod slowly whilst biting your bottom lip slightly. He gets up and helps you stand up. You both stumble a little bit while walking out of the tavern. He hails a cab and you get in. As soon as you get in he immediately turns to you and forcefully kisses you. You start kissing back and wrap your hands around his neck playing with his hair. His hands slowly move up from around your waist to your breasts. You soon arrive at his house. You pay the cab driver and run up to his front door, he fumbles with his keys trying to open the door, when he finally does he pulls you inside closing the door and pushing you against it. He starts nibbling and sucking on your neck immediately making you moan. He pulls you upwards making you wrap your legs around his waist. He starts carrying you to his bedroom and plops you on his bed. Being drunk you giggle a little when you bounce from the impact. He comes in between your legs and start kissing you again and forcefully pushes you to lay down. Climbing on top of you he starts to pull off your shirt. You break away so you can pull it the rest of the way over your head. As you're doing that he's also taking off his. He goes back to kissing you after both of you are shirtless. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing you from your cheek, to your neck to your chest. "Ugh, your so hot." He mumbles against your skin. He keeps kissing lower and lower until he gets to your pants. He starts to slowly unbutton your pants and pulls them down with your panties. Rubbing your thighs he comes back up to meet your face. Giving you a small peck on the lips. He looks you dead in the eyes and says "do you want me?" You nod keeping eye contact. "Say it." He says going down to suck on your neck, you could tell you're going to have a lot of hickeys to cover up. "I want you" you say closing your eyes for a minute. "Say it like you mean it." He whispers in your ear, making you shiver with excitement. " I want you Tao, I want you so bad" you say  with your eyes still closed. You feel him move away from your neck making you open your eyes. As soon as your eyes are opened you see his face directly in front of yours with a mischievous grin. He starts kissing you again whilst sliding his hands down from where they were to your heat. He starts teasing you at your entrance making you moan into the kiss. You feel him smile a little bit and with that he shoves two fingers inside of you, making you gasp. He thrusts his fingers in and out vigorously causing you to keep moaning. He slowly pulls his fingers out of you and breaks away from the kiss. Just as you open your eyes you see him sticking his now wet fingers in his mouth sucking them clean. "You taste so good." He says and comes back down to kiss you. You put your hands on his pants fumbling with the button. You feel his hand pull yours away as he does it himself. Breaking away from the kiss he takes off his pants and boxers to reveal his massive length. You widen your eyes a bit, since you've never had someone that big inside of you before. He comes back down on top of you and rubs his tip up and down your folds. You moan a bit grabbing the blankets beneath you. He then thrusts his whole length inside of you without warning causing you to yell out. "fuck, Tao!" You yell while arching your back. "Keep saying my name" he says between gritted teeth. " I want all of my neighbors to know I'm fucking you." He says between hard thrusts. You continue to scream his name out with every thrust he gives. Coming back down he starts to make out with you again but very sloppily. "Faster." You manage to pant out between kisses. Accepting your request he speeds up, thrusting even harder and faster. You pull away from the kiss saying "I'm gonna come". He starts to speed up even more, which you didn't even think was possible. Digging your nails into his back you feel relief as you orgasm, which causes him to as well. Having finished he gave you one more kiss before laying beside you in bed.

(A/N I've never written smut before, I actually wrote this for a friends but decided to post it and maybe write more smuts in the future!)