CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

NIALL POV

"Hey I guess you found the food!!" she laughed as she walked through the kitchen door.

I was looking at the cupboard which still seemed to be stacked with food even though they would be leaving soon.

"How come you have so much food? When you're leaving soon?" I was pretty puzzled. Surely four people couldn't pull off eating this much.

"Well there's people after us who live here and it's been like this and we're all friends so we just leave the food we don't finish. Most of it lasts a long time anyways." she shrugged. "We can eat some off if you like."

She laughed and walked over to my side and jumped on the kitchen counter. I looked into her sparking eyes and she smiled. Although her smile was bright it couldn't cover the pain and sorrow in her eyes.

I touched her cheek gently. "Hey, you ok?"

She closed her eyes and leaned her face into my hand. A tear rolled gently down her beautiful face.

"Yeah, it's nothing." she sniffed and wiped away her tear. She started to hop off the counter when I stopped her.

"You know you can tell me." I whispered pulling her into a hug. A few seconds later she pulled away. This was shorter than out normal hugs, was she ok? I looked at her emerald green eyes again and leaned in to kiss her.

"We should probably start cooking." her hand pushed me away and she hopped off the counter. "Sorry." she walked over to the back veranda and walked out.

This was weird. She had never pushed me away like that before. Was it something that I had done? I didn't want to loose her but every part of my body wanted to pull her in and kiss her but I knew she wouldn't be willing. Our hug had lasted shorter than usual. Maybe it was something I said. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Maybe I wasn't attractive enough for her....

But one question remained in my head and taunted me for a while. Maybe she just didn't like me anymore.....