Chapter 5

Authors Note: I would just like to remind you guys this is a yaoi fanfic. There will be "smut" if that's what it's called involved  if you didn't already know from the first chapter warning. No, this is not Homesmut its just a fanfic by a Gamtav obsessed freak. If you don't like just wait till the next chapter. But you have been warned. POV also is changed to third person. First person yaoi is just weird. Enjoy :o)

Tavros wasn't so sure about the look Gamzee was giving him. It wasn't his normal dopey smile covered in excessive amount of clown paint but a more seductive look that made Tavros shiver under the pressure. He knew what Gamzee wanted. He just wasn't to sure if he was good enough.

Gamzee continued smirking at the low-blood, hoping to get things going and not keep siting in complete silence. Tavros blushed harder as Gamzee moved closer. Gamzee pushed Tav down grabbing his wrists forcing him to not move.

"Shit!" Tavros thought "Stupid Gamzee. Why does he have to be so fucking hot!?!"  Tavros' heart sped up as Gamzee placed a kiss on his nose.

"Honk" Gamzee whispered. Tavros noticed some of his makeup rubbed off showing of a purple blush. Tavros wiped off more of the paint on his cheeks and smiled.

" I-I never saw you blush before...." Tav said quietly.

"Well then its your motherfucking lucky day" Gamzee teased nibbling at Tavros neck.

A small noise came out of Tavros as Gamzee continued. 

  ****10 minutes later****

Tavros almost passed out from the insane amounts of pleasure that passed through him. Gamzee had an extremely talented mouth if you know what I mean.

"Gamzee....." Tavros moaned as Gamzee continued pleasing his "member". Tavros groaned, he knew he was coming close.

"Hold in there Tavbro" Gamzee attempted to say but came out very muffled being his mouth was full.

Tavros bucked his almost useless hips trying to experience as much pleasure possible. Not long after Tavros Couldn't hold it anymore.

"Gam-nghhhhh... I can't oh FUCK!!!' Tavros let lose in Gamzee's unwarned mouth. After swallowing what he could Gamzee stood back up met Tavros' gaze planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks bro, that was all up and full of miracles!" Gamzee pleaded blushing a intense purple.

"B-but you never got your turn..." Tavros sighed.

"Tonight bro. Well all up and make more miracles tonight" Gamzee smiled. "Speaking of miracles...I've been meaning to ask is you would all up and be wantin' to be my motherfucking matesprit?

Tavros stood still for a second and thought. After about a minute he nodded.

"Hell yeah!" Gamzee yelled hugging Tavros.

Tav smiled. "I love you Gamzee"

"Love you too Tavbro" Gamzee said "So, I saw you had some sopor slime out for me?"

;o)