Chapter 2

Im awoken by the sun, shining in my eyes from the window. I turn my head to face a sleeping Niall. Hes snoring, It makes me smile.

I stand up and walk over to the balcony door. Before sliding it open I grab Nialls button up shirt on the arm chair. I quickly throw it on and button the top 4 buttons, leaving my stomach and bottom half exposed.

I slide the door open and hear thousands of screaming girls. I lean over the edge of the balcony and wave and smile.

I go back inside, Niall still sound asleep.

I make my way over to the bathroom,stripping his shirt off me I open the door.

Walking inside I turn on the shower. letting it heat up, I close the lid of the toilet and sit down.

Mentally going through everything that happened here last night.

Niall threw me on the bed, smirking he crawled on top of me.

Placing his hands on either side of my stomach, he began sucking and biting at my neck.

I snap out of my trance...standing up, I step into the shower.

The hot water running against my skin, I stand there...thinking. I begin to silently cry....all my emotions pouring out at once. I was so sad, mortified even! i was angry, happy, lonely, all at the same time! I was sad because my life had just started, all just began! Im 19 year old girl, fresh out of highschool! I just bought my own apartment in California! i had traveled across the country for the first time, just to be here tonight! and here i was knocked up by some pop star!

I mentally scolded myself for saying that hes "some pop star" he wasn't! and that's why i was happy too. Because he was the love of my life...though i haven't had a long life yet, but Niall made me feel like i was so completely in love, so in love that sometimes it hurts!  and i would want nothing more than to have a baby with him. but not like this, i wanted to plan it...have everything i need before I get pregnant. i wanted to be married first! have a nice house with a nice man and then when im ready...i would have a child!

But im so young, i wanted to experience being young and beautiful. i also wanted to live the life as a celebrity. That sounds self centered but, if your a 19 year old girl  and you have the chance to be in the spotlight...your gonna take it! I don't want to take anything for granted because this life..was fabulous! I was dating one of the most iconic men in the music business. and loving every minute of it! Not only did i get to have an amazing man that loved me with everything he had, but i had an amazing man that I loved with everything I had! but i also had an amazing life outside of him, at home, away from this life. I was a youtuber, i don't consider myself to be "youtube famous" but i did had 1 million subscribers! it was mainly due to the fact that i brought niall into a lot of my videos but...who cares!

After washing off i stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and began drying myself off.

Wrapping the towel around myself and tucking the corner in, just above my chest. I reach for the door, wrapping my hand around the handle I take a deep breathe, to gain my confidence then I open the door so see a naked Niall standing right in front of me.

"Well, hello there." I say smirking and looking him up and down.

"Hi, beautiful." he says groggily smiling.

he enters the bathroom, passing me with a quick kiss on the lips and a light slide across my ass with his hand.

I exit and shut the door behind me.

I make my way over to my suitcase, unzipping it and grabbing the outfit I had planned for today.

a pink graffic T that said "love bites" and had a picture of a heart with a bite taken out of it and skinny jeans with grey ankle boots.

I quickly throw that on and walk over to the sink. I begin brushing my teeth. I can hear the water to the shower turning on. I rinse and spit, looking up in the mirror I fall back into a trance, thinking about the first time we had sex...the night that I think I got pregnant!

I still had boxes all over my apartment. I had just moved in 2 days before. I had a couch to sleep on and a fridge set up with a half empty box of pizza in it and a case of bud light.

Niall was in California for a concert. he was staying for two days. He told management that he wanted to stay at my house rather that a hotel room.

he texted me a half hour ago and said he had landed about 20 away from me at the airport LAx. So I was expecting him any minut...

"knock,knock,knock" someone knocked on my door.

I walked over to it, looking out the peep hole I see a familiar blonde haired cutie with a bouquet of roses behind his back.

I open the door with a big smile.

"Hey, beautiful" he says, revealing the roses.

I take them from him and wrap my arms around him and kissing him.

"AWE! BABE!" I say hugging him tightly.

"Only the best for my princess!" he says, hugging me just as tight!

not letting me go, he picks me up and carries me inside. Slamming the door behind him he begins kissing me with more passion. it had been three months since we have seen each other. we skyped a lot but it was different that being able to actually kiss him. I missed him so much.

my trance was interrupted by Niall coming out of the bathroom. Smiling at me and and giving me a quick kiss on the lips he went to get dressed.

I began drying my hair. once I was done I began putting on a little makeup so I didn't look so much like a zombie. Niall said he liked me better without makeup but I think hes crazy!

After we were both ready we left the hotel, hand in hand. For a day out on the town on NYC!

----------------------------------------------------------

I DONT KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO MAKE HER PREGNANT I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD TWIST!!! OMG!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!!! <3