Steven- Jake Miller

The song Steven, by Jake Miller is not the song everyone thinks it is.

The meaning behind it is truly amazing. When Jake explains that Stevens Mother leaves a couple of months at a time, and that his stepfather beats him, he's addressing some very hard times in kids, and teens lives that can lead to depression.

Steven doesn't have many friends because he's different and nobody wants jack shit to do with him. He always eats alone because he feels that he isn't cool anymore. Hes remotely quiet for a teenager in his classes. He hears the bell and he runs home so he doesn't get beaten up anymore than he already is at home.

His brother isn't around because he got caught hanging with the wrong people. Hes in and out of jail, because he's a drug addict. His habit rubs off on Steven and how he's getting high and drinking. Hes been taking pills from his mom, as well.

In December, Steven can't handle anything else that has been delt to him by God, so he starts praying so that he doesn't have to go through with attempting Suicide. But god doesn't help with his feelings. So he writes letters explaining why he has done what he has done.

He writes to his mom, dad, brother, and a couple people at his school telling why he's committed suicide and that those people are an accomplice of murder, because all of them helped kill him slowly. And thats how it all ends.
********************###***********

HEY guys!!!! Thanks for reading. Life and comment. I'll leave the music video up there and let you guys share your thoughts and shit on this chapter.

Remember yu can also request ANY song as long as it IS NOt NEW SCHOOL rap or hip-hop. im sorry, but new music in those areas judt fuckin suck. Sorry!!!

Austyyy, out

Peace