Need a little help.

Once there was an 5 year old boy named Thomas and he did not know what was wrong with him and would not stop freaking out.

Hi my name is Thomas and I am going to tell you about my anxiety. One morning I was about 5 years old and I woke up very nervous about my new teacher! But for some reason I would not stop shaking or even drooling. Not only did it go on for a few minutes but for a few hours, so I did not go to school and my mamma kept me home. When I was home after a few it just kinda stopped slowly and I felt better, weird isn't it.

The next day I woke up and the same thing happened again but this time I went to school and threw up in the boys room. I did not know any better so I didn't tell anyone. Once I got home my mamma asked how school was and I told her the truth that I threw up in the boys room, you did what! So then she had enough and took me to the doctors and they said  it was anxiety. I  had no Idea what that meant so he spent 2 hours telling me. A couple days later it kept happening so the doctor put me on medicine to give me a little boost. 

A couple weeks later it really started to work and I felt better than new! 

10 years later 

I am in High school now and I just met a new friend who was going through the same thing as I did myself. I gave him a few techniques and he felt a bit better after I talked to him. After school he told his mom and she said "thank you so much for the help he would have never made it without you". About 5 years later I put in as a job of a psychiatrist and for most of my life i helped people who were going through the same thing I did.