Where it all Starts

Me: EEEEEEE I can not believe this is going to be my first time narrating!

Female Narrator: I just hope you'll follow the rules unlike somebody

Brooke: Mom for the last time if I did not interfere who knows what would happen to Ever After

Male Narrator: She has a point there

Female Narrator: What you did was still very wrong I really hope your cousin would actually follow the narrator handbook

Me: Only in your wildest dreams....LETS START NOW

Female Narrator: It was a Normal Day at Ever After High the birds were chirping the 3 Billy Goats Gruff were running around the Halls and classes were just dismissed.

Male Narrator: For the students of Ever After their summer break would be starting in about a month but everyone was already planning everything they were going to do over the break.

Me: Does nobody find it weird that their summer starts in August and ends in October

Brooke: So weird

Female Narrator: Now let us see what my favorite Royal

Male Narrator: And my favorite Rebel are up to

"Briar, Blondie and I are planning to spend a Nice long day at Mirror Beach it's going to be Spelltacular oh and also there are going to be so many parties to attend that I'm gonna have to make a gigantic schedule to balance it all" Apple said following Raven Queen to her locker

"Apple summer break is literally a month away" said Raven Queen "Why are you planning now?"

"Oh Raven Summer is like planning about what your gonna do after you live your destiny, it takes a lot of time and thinking to plan everything so you can have the fairest of a time" Said Apple watching her friend pile all her books in her locker.

Raven rolled her eyes and stated "I'm just saying maybe your getting a little over your head I'm pretty sure your summer won't be as Epic as you think it will" said Raven Closing her Locker.

"This is the daughter of Snow White your underestimating I've never had a bad Summer in my life and there is no way I'm going to start now"

Just then Madeline Hatter rode by on a unicycle throwing 2 bright blue polka dot covered invitations to Apple and Raven.

"What's this?" asked Raven picking up the 2 letters, and then she opened them and read "Madeline Hatter Cordially invites you to her Hatastic Pre-Summer Party it will be held at the Mad Hatters Tea Shoppe and also remember to bring Polka-Dotted Umbrellas"

"Polka-Dotted umbrellas?" Asked Apple

"It's Maddie were talking about I'm pretty sure Polka Dotted umbrellas are normal" said Raven walking off.

Faybelle was watching the pair from afar
"A Pre-Summer Bash and I'm not Invited...well I might as well crash the party I mean it is what I do best..OH and it would be the perfect time to use the spell my mom taught me a while back" She said while laughing.

TO BE CONTINUED