So....hot...

"You ready Jaminson?" Mei yells with her cute little Chinese accent.

"Oi I'm coming love."

Mei and Jaminson get ready for a little picnic that they are having with friends and co workers, Pharah and Mercy.

-----

Oi....Mei sure looks quite lovely in that muscle shirt she has on....Awww I love the way she drinks lemonade...with a straw! How wild...haha....oh! She spilled some on her......chest.....OH NO. CAL, DOWN TINY BOMBER IN MY PANTS. UGGHH
Jaminson thinks to himself in a panic.  His member struggling to get out of his pants.
He goes to Mei and pulls her behind a nearby tree, excusing himself from Pharah and her wonderful blonde wife.

"Mei! Sweetheart...I've got a uhh problem .."
"Woah...what is it Junkie?"
Junkrat points down.

"Oh dear!" Mei gets a flush of red across her cheeks.
Jaminson laughs because she looks adorable and probably never dated a guy before.

"Mei listen darlin... I just need you to touch it or kiss me a lot. And then I'll finish off and go wash myself..."
"YOU WHAT...TOUCH YOU WHERE....KISS.KISSS YOU .?!?!"
"Sweetie calm down!!"

Junkrat pushed his hand over Mei's mouth. She struggled then she ....enjoyed it?
Her eyes looked of lust and her cheeks ran warm and pink.
Junkrat teased a bit and held her throat with his other hand.
Mei let out a slight moan and raised her eyebrows and nodded in acceptance .
Junkrat removed his hand and put his mouth instead. After a while of innocent kissing he slipped a tongue in. She let out a little yelp that made Junkrat harder. His member digging to get out. Mei then used a free hand to brush his crotch and rub it ever so gently with her little warm hands. Jaminson had a shocked expression and licked her cheek and made her blush like crazy. After a while the rat boy finally released his juice.

Mei looking flustered and excited said  "I can't believe I did something so naughty"

"Me either love....why don't we pick up where we left off at home?" Junkrat winked.

"Hehe....okay!" Mei teased back.

They then tried to sneak back to the picnic hoping the two girls didn't notice .
They turn the corner to see Pharah and Mercy locked by mouths and Pharahs hand up Mercys skirt.
They both giggle and Junkrat shouts "See you guys later!"

Mercy shoots up and has a pale face like she's seen a ghost and just nods while Pharah looks at Junkrat and Mei ; smirks and continues playing with Mercy.

"Your mine when we get home..." Jaminson whispers into his cold girlfriends ear
"Not unless I make you, mine"  Mei whispers back while licking his earlobe. She then runs off to the car.

"Oooohh I got me a freak!! Yes-!" Junkrat yells excitedly, joining her.