Chapter 5

Eren's POV
He seemed deep in thought. "Hey Levi? Do you like card games?" I asked.
He looked up, his eyes lit up and he nodded instantly. "Yeah!" He said happily. I smiled.
"Wanna play "Bullshit"? Or in nicer terms "I doubt it"" I asked.
"How do you play?" He asked with a curious look.
"We go back in forth placing cards down in order like Ace, 2 3 4 and so on. If you don't have the card you can put down in any card but still say the card your supposed to have put down. If you think the other person is lying you call BS, they must flip the card they put down, if you were right and they lied, they take the deck, if you were wrong and they told the truth you take the deck in the middle. The goal is to get rid of all of your cards" I said

He nodded "that sounds cool, I will go get my deck of cards" he said and went to his closet.
He came back with the deck of cards and I handed out half the deck to each of us. "Alright I will go first." I said placing down an Ace card "Ace"
We went back and forth and in the end he won, damn his ability to have like zero emotion.

"Hey Eren, I'm gonna make dinner okay?" Levi said. "You can cook?" I asked "yeah, I generally have to, my mom is always to tired after work. Speaking of which she should be home soon" Levi replied.
I nodded and texted my mom that I would not be home when she got home.

The door opened "Levi! Oh you have a friend!" She said "You never bring anyone here except for that nice girl Hanji" she said.

"He is my boyfriend" Levi said clinging to my arm. She looked surprised.
"Oh may I talk with him for a moment?" She asked with a nice smile. He looked at her but nodded and she pulled me into the other room.

"You must be pretty special, it looks like he actually likes you" she said in a hushed voice.
"Now I wouldn't say that..." I said.
"I know how he is, he brings no one home and they all last a week or more but not long. I know how he acts, I have never once seen him hold onto someone's arm or correct me like that, he doesn't normally care." She said.

I sighed why is everyone saying these things? He is Levi there is no way he already likes me.
She sighed "take care of him please, I want him to know what real love is, you seem like a nice boy" she said with hope in her voice a gave her a small smile and a nod "of course ma'am." I said.