You wouldn't understand

Laxus's Pov

  I watched Y/n very closely and noticed ,everything...It was amazing alll her facial expressions and little jokes that made my heart pump. Most importantly the one that really made my heart pump was the way she looked up at me with those e/c eyes. I could get lost in those eyes, but I wasn't just going to come out and say that. Then again it wouldn'tbe such a bad idea especially, because it will the guys off my back.

  "So Laxus when you gonna tell her? Or are you going to wait until your in your 50's?" Biscklow asked.

  "Yea when?"His "babies" Mimicked.

  "When I feel like it"I said turning to glare at them knowing they should stop talking about this ,because Y/n will be here soon cause I just sent Freed to help her pick a job.

  "Guuuyysssss!!!!!!! I picked one"Y/n yelled then lowered her voice as she ran over to us.

"So where are we going"Ever asked seemingly annoyed.

  To a nearby town to stop some large rat people"Y/n said glaring at Evergreen,there's something going on between them,but what?....I'll just have to look into it....I thought as we started our track to the village Sparks still flying in between the two.

Evergreen's Pov

  I can't stand seeing someone like Laxus falling for Y/n,I used to like Laxus and I know I have Elfman, but it's  just infuriating to see someone of his stature go so low as to fall in love with that thing. Now on top of that I have to go fight some large ugly rat things and she knows I hate rats I'll get her back for this.

During the fight...

  "Man I love the way the Rats try to attack instead of running away like mice,  especially that one behind you Ever!"I  heard Y/n yell and I jumped."Oops my bad just a rock."

  "Your about to be rock."I started to chase her just like old times and I noticed Laxus glancing at us and I noticed the boy was smitten. There is no stopping someone from loving someone and I learned that when I got closer to Elfman.