Why?

Rachel's POV.
I felt weak. Very weak I couldn't even open my eyes. I heard a voice. It was Matts but I couldn't move and could barley breath. I also heard Colleen... or was it Jessica? I don't know but for sure that's Matt. I try to move I use all the energy I have to hold Matts hand. I regain some energy but still don't open my eyes. Where was I.. suddenly I remember what happened. I remember I was pregnant I open my eyes the moment I remembered. I started crying and I see Matt.
"Don't cry your fine everything will be alright baby" Matt says trying to hold back tears but he can't help it.
"What about the baby?" I say while Matt wipes a tear off my face.
"We don't know if it is ok but don't worry about that right now you will be alright... I promise"
"Look who's awake" Trent says while he walks in with the rest of the family. Bailey comes in and hugs me and then Parker goes and hugs Matt with out all of us in tears. I hug everyone but suddenly I throw up. "Whoa ok looks like you need a tissue ,here you go" the doctor says while he hand me a tissue.  "Thank you but is the baby ok.. please tell us" I say impatiently
"Well we need to take some test so umm."
We all sit there and then my mom says "OH you want us to leave sorry" all the family left but Matt stays. "Sorry but you'll have to leave" the doctor tells Matt. "No I'm staying with Rachel I've been apart from her for too long" Matt says and it makes me tear up.
"You guys got strong love, you can stay" the doctor tells Matt.
They run like a billion tests and they doctor says. "Your baby is alive, but it won't make it, im really sorry" the doctor says.
I opened my mouth in shock and started balling my eyes out.
"Oh o-ok than- thank you" Matt says while sobbing. The doctor takes a long deep breath and gets up and says " Again im really sorry" he pats Matt in the back and leaves while  his head no.
Matt was shaking. I was sobbing. Colleen seemed angry when the doctor told our family.
"I'm sorry" I told Matt
"What? I'm the one that should be blamed I got us into the car accident" Matt said holding my hand.
"It's neither of our faults we just have to get through it. Together."