1

I sit on the couch watching T.V. waiting for Aaron to get home. This is the 5th time I've done this. He expects me to stay up until he gets home or....let's just say it won't be pretty.He won't let me leave the house without him knowing. He thinks I'll cheat on him, probably like he is doing to me. Besides, who would like me anyways? I have cuts and bruises on my legs, and arms. He has made me ugly. The door swings open and Aaron walks in.

"I'm home." he burps. "Now! Go to bed!"

I nod and quickly walk upstairs to my room. I hop into bed, and I hear Aaron go to his room. I pull out my phone, like the only freedom I can have, and play a few games before falling asleep.

*****

In the morning I am awoken by the shouts of Aaron calling me downstairs. I put on some clothes and walk downstairs.

"Y-yes?" I ask.

"Go to the store!" he shouts making me jump backwards. "We're out of...hmm let me think....everything! Now go!

I grab the keys and hop in the car. I hate him..He sickens me. If I were to even think of calling the police..he would literally kill me. I get out of the car and walk into the store I am greeted by an employee.

"Hi!" The pink haired girl giggles.

I smile at her and walk around looking for what Aaron said to get...oh yeah...everything! I roll my eyes at the thought. I grab a box of cereal, and I notice someone look at me. I turn to see a boy with sea blue eyes and blonde hair. He smiles at me.

"Hi." he says bright as ever.

"M-me?" I asks

"Of course, who else is up this early?" he smiles. "What's your name?"

I look around before answering. "M-my name is Aphmau."

"Aphmau.." he says. "That's a pretty name."

"T-thanks." I say feeling my cheeks heat up. "What' your name?"

"Garroth." he smiles. "My name is Garroth."

I smile back at him.

"So, do you wanna hang out sometime?" he asks.

"Ummm.." I say. "Maybe we could just text?"

"Yeah, yeah sounds good." he says scratching his neck. "Here's my number."

He gives me a slip of paper with his number on it.

"Bye." he says waving.

Word count: 406 counting this