7

As much as I want to, I don't wake up Garroth. Instead I just lay there, deep in my thoughts. Why is he holding me anyways? This is kinda scaring me. Hopefully he'll wake up soon. I carefully reach for my phone. 9:15 a.m. there's a knock at the door that makes me flinch. Then the doorbell rings. Garroth groans and moves a little. I close my eyes pretending to be asleep. He gets up and puts a blanket over me. I can hear him open the door. "Morning sleeping beauty," someone says.
"Ugh, what are you doing here Travis?" Garroth asks.
"Just came to check up on ya, how ya been bud?"
"Seriously, Travis, what do you want? I'm tired alright."
"Fair enough, can I borrow 5 bucks?" Travis asks.
"For what?"
"Uh, stuff..." Travis says quietly.
"You'd better not be smoking again Travis. Here take it." Garroth says handing Travis 5 dollars.
I hear the door close and Garroth walks back to the guest room. I think he's checking on me. Anyways he's leaves and goes back to his room.

I try my hardest to go back to sleep, but it doesn't work. The thing is once I wake up it's kinda hard to go back to sleep. I don't know if anyone else has that problem too. I decide to get up and make breakfast. It's not my house , but I'm sure Garroth won't mind.

I get and go downstairs. wondering around for a minute, I finally find the kitchen. The fridge in a lot bigger than me and I can't even see the top. when i open it i feel like the angels sing from the heavens. I pull out ingredients galore. I make pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, toast, and my own handmade biscuits. I set everything up on the table, along with orange juice, make it all pretty and take a seat. Good thing I didn't use too many dishes, wouldn't want to be the one to make a huge mess.

Garroth walks downstairs yawning with messy hair. He unknowingly sits down and sticks his face in some pancakes. "Uh, a little hungry there sleeping beauty?" I say."Huh? Oh yeah....good pancakes honey," he says. "Honey..?" I ask, red rushing to my cheeks. Garroth suddenly jerks his head from the pile of pancakes. "O-Oh s-sorry, good morning Aph. I didn't_ wait..did you make all of this?" He asks. I start to look at me feet and nod bashfully. "Wow, t-thanks, but you didn't have to do this." he says, "I know but I wanted to, for you." I say sitting down to eat. "For me...?" he asks. "Yeah, I mean you are my friend."