I. Heather Eiel

The pier bustled with people. People of different heights and races were rushing to the arrival department of the port, waiting to see their families or their loved ones. I was fairly tall for a 27 year old lady, so I took it's advantage and went on a search for my best friend's hair.
Yes, that is quite right. I am indeed seeking the glorious dirty blonde locks of my confidant.
After quite some time of turning my head around vigorously and being bumped into, I see a familiar mop and that odd posture I know all too well. He's finally here.
I push past the people who stood in my way so I could see my friend already.
"I'm sorry," I said. "Pardon me."
I was inching nearer to him, and he still hasn't noticed me.
When I saw a clearing, I ran for him with my bag bouncing up and down on my back where it slung over my shoulders. He caught sight of me and flashed a wide smile and set his case down to brace himself for the impact that was fast approaching him.
"Newt!" I shrieked in excitement, glomping him. He hugged me back tightly as I buried my head in the crook of his neck where I could smell the strong scent on the collar of his trench coat.
We stayed like this for a good two minutes before we wanted to let go and see each other's faces again. He put his hands on both my shoulders and studied my face with his, beaming at the sight of me. He looked as if we haven't seen each other in 10 years, and it was quite hilarious. I let out a restrained laugh which caused a spray of my saliva on him.
"Agh! Disgusting," he says jokingly, wiping his face with the sleeves of his coat as he laughed. He stared at me again before giving me another hug.
"Merlin's beard, how I missed you!" he exclaimed before engulfing me in another one of his bear hugs. I hugged him back tightly, overjoyed on seeing Newt Scamander again.
We were walking out of the port, as he slung his arm over my shoulders. Smiling up at him, questions started demanding to be asked.
"What happened in Arizona? Is Frank okay?" I asked, looking hopeful.
He hesitated for a while, as if he didn't exactly want me to know what happened.
"About that..." he trailed. "I kind of had to, well, you know, set him free a bit earlier," he says, pursing his lips together.
"What happened?" I asked curiously, pulling his arm away from my shoulders and held his hand as I looked up at him, wanting to hear good news about the special creature.
"Oh, Heather, I have loads to tell you."
I don't know why, but that statement piqued my interest so much, making me desperate to learn about what happened in the foreign island of New York and Arizona in America. He laughed at himself softly as he squeezed my hand. I squeezed it back and smiled to myself. I'm just honestly so glad about the return of my best friend, and I'm so excited for all the hang-outs we'll have just to tell each other stories of what we missed with each other while we were far apart.