Chapter 1

Dipper was swimming around a reef with his nose in journal number 3, when he heard "Dipper!" So he look up, and saw Star swimming at him. She got to him, and they started exploring the reef. After a while, Star asked, " Dipper...... what are we looking for?" He didn't answer. Star looked at him and, saw that his face dropped. She was about to say something, but Dipper finally answered her. "I'm looking for a way, to get you and Mable, out of arrange marriage." Star was not expecting him to say that. When Star didn't say anything back, Dipper added,"I know... it's stupid, but..." Dipper said as he turned his back to her, but Star cut him off, "No, it's not stupid, I think it's great, that you are doing this for us." Star put her hand on Dipper's shoulder. He then turned back to face her, and pulled her in a hug. They were like that for awhile, then Dipper let go of Star. He said that it was getting late and that they should head back home. On their way home, Dipper saw a rock cave and wanted to check it out. So we went to check it out, but Star stopped him and said, "You're not going to check that cave out... not with out me though." So, when they did get to the cave Star, frozed up. Dipper saw Star freeze up in place, and looked at what she was looking at. He then realize, which cave they where in. He then swam to Star and said,"I'm so sorry Star..... I didn't recognize this cave." Star looked at him and said, "It is okay, it happened 8 years ago. I am over it." He gave her the "yeah....sure" look. "Okay, I am not fully over it yet." Star said. Dipper did a little chuckle, and said back to her,"I knew you weren't over it, from the way you entered the cave." After he said that, they both brust out laughing. They stopped after awhile, and Star said, "You know me better than I do." "Well, we do hang out together almost every day, so yeah, I am going to pick up some things about you." Dipper said, as he looked at Star, and her looking at Dipper. They were about to kiss, when they heard a noise above them. "What was that? " Star asked. "I don't know." Dipper said. Right after Dipper said that, something came flying at them. It hid Dipper in his tail. It started to pull him to the surface, but Star got a hold on Dipper. She started to swim to the bottom of the cave, but not even her strong straight could help them. Whatever the thing was, it was stronger than Star, and it ended up pulling her to. She couldn't fight the thing anymore, so she gave up. But she was still holding on to Dipper. When the thing got them to the top of the cave, Star hit her head on something and let go of Dipper. She started to fall to the caves bottom. The last thing Star remember was Dipper trying to get free and him calling her name. Then everything went black.