Chapter Two: Meet the Chosen One

I awoke to the annoying yet familiar sound of an alarm buzzing away in my head. "Alarm off" i thought to myself, and the annoying buzzing faded. "How convinient it is to have an alarm in your head" i said grogily as i went downstairs to meet the rest of my annoying family.

"Morning Adam" my mother said, as she was putting out some bacon and eggs on a decorated plate.

"Morning mom" i said, "food smells good".

"Well you better hurry up and come before I eat it all." my father said as he greedily licked his lips "you KNOW how much i like bacon"

"More than you love me dear?" my mother asked

"Of course not honey"

"GUYS! please save it for a hotel or something." i shouted, "your'e gonna make me puke or something"

"So son you gonna enter the annual Battleathon? I hear the competetions tough" my dad asked.

"Don't worry dad, I've upgraded my nanobots and i've been practicing all year, i've even made a few new 'spells' of my own, I even woke up early today so i could practice"

"With all that your sure to win now aren't ya"

"Of ourse i am!" i said with enthusiam.

"Just don't hurt yourself Adam i couldn't bear it if something happened to you" my mother said.

"Aw don't worry mom, the nanobots are pre programmed before the match to shut off once the opponets health bar goes down, and the nanobots numb the pain anyway, so I'll be fine" i said with a smile "anyway see you later mom! I'm going to train a bit"

"Don't forget-"

It was to late i teleported out of the house just before i heard the end of her sentence.