For Beth :3

BethHarkness

Okay! So Gutters is a hetalia fic that's incredibly angsty, and it's sort of an au, but you need to know hetalia a bit before you read it.

So, Hetalia itself is an anime where all the countries have personified forms. They're countries, but also have human names. Let's start with stuff you know from VeraVerse

Germany's human name is ludwig beilschmidt, Prussia's name is Gilbert Beilschmidt, North Italy's name is Feliciano Vargas, Southern italy/Romano's name is Lovino Vargas, America's name is Alfred F. Jones, England's name is Arthur Kirkland, and France's name is Francis Bonnefoy.

There's lots of other characters, but here are the ones you'll see in Gutters:

Sealand (Peter Kirkland) - In hetalia he's not an actual country, but wants to be. His original parents were France and England, but he was raised by Sweden and Finland.

Denmark (Mathias Køhler) - He's the other main character in this. He's one of the five Nordics (The five nordics are Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland). He's basically Sealand's uncle. He's always doing stupid stuff, and the Nordics tend to tease him about it.

Norway (Lukas Bondevik) - Norway doesn't appear until later on in the story, but he's mentioned in earlier chapters. He's always seen wearing a hairclip, and in the story, Denmark had found that hairclip

Finland (Tino Väinämöinen) - Tino is one of the people who raised Sealand, and Sealand is trying to find him. He also doesn't appear until later chapters.

Sweden (Berwald Oxenstierna) - Another one of Sealand's parents. He wears glasses (that's important, Sealand references it a few times) And he also doesn't appear until later chapters.

Iceland (emil steilsson) - He doesn't appear until later chapters, and is Norway's younger brother

America (Alfred F. Jones) and Canada (Matthew Williams) - These two flew from north america to europe, and are looking for the people who raised them, England and France. They meet up with Denmark and Sealand on the way.

England (Arthur Kirkland) and France (Francis Bonnefoy) These two were with Sealand at the beginning of the story, but were separated from Sealand.

Netherlands and Belgium - They're siblings, and Denmark and Sealand run into them along the way

Poland - He's the guy with the boat, and he's looking for Lithuania

I think that's it, but if you have any questions while reading, let me know!