Ace one shot ( one piece)

One piece one shot ace

I DON'T OWN ACE. BUT I DO OWN THIS STORY.

_____ = your name

' '= thinking

Age:19

(Everyone's age is around 19-20)

_____ was sailing with ace,luffy and his crew. they had a storm one day.

" crap this storm is bad "shouted nami. The ship started leaning to the side .

_____'s room opened and your clothing fall into the ocean.

"No!!" Screamed _____

All of your bras,some shirts and some of your pants.

You had to go all around the ship for weeks without your bras.

You thought people wouldn't notice but they did .one day you guys were having a party and started playing truth or dare.

"Sanji!! Wow I couldn't believe you would do that!" Shouted chopper

"Ok,okay, clam down. So _____-chan truth or dare?"sanji replied with hearts in his eyes.

"Dare." Commented _____.

"For the rest of week if anyone asks you something you have answer honestly,no matter how embarrassing it is!" Yelled sanji.

After that you got tired so you headed to your room. Then you noticed someone was following you.You turn around but before you could see who it was, they pen you to the wall.

"_____."they whispered.you know who this voice belonged to, ace.

"A-ace?"you stuttered

"Yes, it's me _____."ace said with voice that sent chills down your spine.

You had a crush on him since you were little.

" w-what do you need ace ?"you stuttered again.

"I need to ask you something." Stated ace.

"Okay what is it?" You replied

"Are you-" he started leaning towards your face and stopped when his face was 1 inch apart from your face and said "are you not wearing a bra? Because your boobs look bigger." He said while trying to keep a straight face .

..........Thud......

you hit him on the head for asking that.

Then you realized that for the whole week if someone someone asked you something you had to reply honestly.

You saw ace getting ice for his head.

'Here is goes '

"Ace sorry for hitting you on the head and no I am not wearing a bra." You said.Then you told him about in the storm you lost your bras.

He started laughing so hard.

" IT'S NOT FUNNY ACE!" You yelled .

" yes it is _____." He said while laughing.

He told the whole ship.

Zoro didn't care. sanji was having perverted thoughts. Robin was smiling.nami was hitting the guys for making fun of you .luffy, usopp,chopper,and ace were laughing .

You got red and started waking away ,ace noticed that you were leavening do he went after you. You knew it was him.

"I won't forgive you ace, I'm not going to talk to you " You said snappy.

" I know a way to get you to forgive me and talk to me again." He said with a big smile on his face.

'I wonder what he's going to do?' You thought.

He turned you so you could face you and leaned in and kissed you in the mouth.After you realized what was happening you started to kiss back. It was soft and hard and passionate.

You started blushing fiercely as he pulled away.

"W-why did you do that?" You stuttered.

"For 2 reasons, 1. So you would talk to me and forgive me. 2.so you can know how I feel about you." ace said it quiet enough so everyone else can't hear but loud enough so you could hear him.

"____,will you go out with me?"he said it so fast but you knew what he said.

"Y-yes ace I would love too!"you stuttered