1. Your best friend

1. Your best friend

Ok, I have many great friends but there are three that are my best friends and have always been there for me.

We met in preschool. You fell off the teeter totter and started crying. I helped you up and everything was better and then we went and played. Ever since then, you've been my BFF:). We've been through some hard times, and we haven't always been nice to each other but we've always been best friends. Fifth grade was the best of our years with torturing MTTTM and M-G...and getting lost on the way to the juice box thing...oh and our pen wars...I could never forget those:). There are many more fun times we've had with Duck-it and mr. Snunck at the hockey game and more. You've standed up for me and I just want you to know that you will always be my best friend no matter what. Your my BFFL...jk haha only u would get it...your my BFF/ SISTER AND I  U!!!:)

MANDY TELESCO!!!! That just gave it away but I don't care...you would have known that it was you anyways.:) we met last year because we sat next to each other in math class and I'm so glad for that because now, we probably would want to know each other but would have been too shy to go up and introduce ourselves. In the short year that we've known each other, we've had LOADS of fun! At you grandmas and my grandparents and at both of our houses. "is that real?" haha:) and we LOVE pizza.:) I just want to say thank you. Thanks for always being there for me. You haven't been mean to me once. I  U!:)

You are really a true friend. I've known you since preschool and we have been friends ever since. We weren't very close until 5th grade...we have had fun times too with MTTTM and pen wars:) haha LOL! Oh and also the mask dude when we were @ my house:). We are getting to be closer friends each time a year goes by and now you are one of my BFF's. You have stood up for me a lot and I know

that it wasn't easy to do, but you took the hard way and things would be very different if you didn't.:) thank you!!!:) I  U!!! Thanks for being such a great friend!:)

Sorry it's so long, I just have great friends and we've had great times that I couldn't not write about!!! I love you all!:)

-Megis, Megie, Meg, Moogis, Megs, Megis Telesco, Megis Petis....whatever you want to call me:)