Having some Fun

Before I get the rant about being 'concieted' for dedicating it to myself let me explain. I dedicated it to myself, because this was a really fun chapter to write and I write this for myself and you, this is helping supply some anti boredom, and I started writing it for that purpose, and I felt like I could make the most fun and one of my favorite chapters for just me.

Arabellas pov: 

It was around midnight when I ran into the forest to meet Jane.She was holding my prank bag, two giant princess hats, a paint ball gun, and a disco ball. I took my possessions and before I left I whispered "meet me tomorrow same spot." She nodded and we parted.

I went into town and grabbed a bite to eat.It was ridiculous that I had to hide my eating, I can't ever eat in front of people but hiding from vampires it ridiculed me. I went back to the house and stopped when I was half-way down the driveway because I met my first victim, Edwards Volvo. I turned on BANG BANG BANG by Christina Perry and took out my pink spray paint, it was mixed with venom so it was permanent.

I started to paint making it as girly as possible.I took out my flower stencil and started to paint in the words "I'm a pretty princess" with purple paint.I finished off by spitting venom on the roof of the car and using it to stick on one of my princess hats.I laughed and finished it off with a hot pink heart.

Next up, the jeep. I just jumped on it once or twice and the roof came crashing in. I didn't want to be too mean to Emmet, his pranking skills may come in handy.I sprayed down Roses's car with an ugly shade of brown, and then I made Carslisle's car tie-die and hung the disco ball so it would repeatedly smash into his head.I stuck the other hat on the car and then I paint balled the doors on every car.

Edwards pov: 

I went outside so I could drive over to Bellas and I saw a horrifying sight. MY VOLVO WAS PINK AND PRINCESSY! I yelled for everybody to come out and see the cars. Carslisle got into his to get some paint remover and he got whacked in the head by a disco ball! He got back up from the ground only to get repeatedly smashed in the head. Emmet burst out laughing and stated "whoever did this is an awesome prankster I bow down to them." 

" Really go look at the jeep." I said bitter over the loss of my volvo.He screamed in rage and I laughed.Somebody had a bit of an issuse with us Cullens, they went after the most valued member of our clans, the cars. I heard the newborns laughing behind us, andI was reminded further of my sisters.I thought of something. "What are your names?" I asked looking in the eldest ones eyes.

She looked nervously at her siblings and  in seconds they were staring at him with shocked looks. The eledest pointed at Carslisle and a look of comprehension passed their faces. "You'll see soon, now why don't you go play some baseball." With that the girls ran into town, and a storm randomly arose. I had NO idea what just happened but hey baseball.

Carslisle looked at me confused, I shrugged and said "I don't know."