Holding my Breath

So lost in the pain of my breaking heart, and so confused in the words she said.

I can't seem to shake my head in my dazed sight.

Standing out under the moonlight, with only my shadow by my side.

I walk the empty world in my mind.

One by one the leaves fall to the blowing winds.

Looking at my sides , I can only hold my fists as the tears roll down my face.

Little by little I float away with the winds, gone into the air.

Until one day when she calls out for me to return.

But with that said, I think she would just call to say hi, and toss me back to the air again.

Floating in the sea, I see the clouds move closer together as they form a silhouette of a couple.

They take each others hands, and then have a ballroom dance under the suns rays.

I reach up towards them.

But they melt away as the rains pours down to my ocean room.

Trying to stand up to hold them as much as I can , the waves through me down under.

My view gets blurry as the sea takes over the sky.

All I can see is the star shining from the chest of the couple.

Drowning deeper and deeper, the cold burns away my thoughts.

The darkness makes me think only of my loneliness, and broken heart.

I become like a shipwreck, crashing to the ocean floor as I lay in my sandy bed.

The drifting waves makes me feel like I'm flying in the air, as they move me slowly back and forth.

It moves my mind, waking me up, and I take a breath and make a wish.

Standing up just to see my reflection in front of me in this ocean floor, it points up.

A shooting star crashes to my feet, and takes me back up to the empty streets.

I walk on my own, with my broken heart.

Holding my breath I walk alone

Until the winds come and take my hand.

They pull me to a new place that's not as dark.

There the little ray of light, makes a silhouette of a girl crouched down.

She stands up and walks my way.

She says her world is dark but for her I am a light.

I tell her that:s funny, because shes the light I can see in this dark place.

The winds push us to one another, and our hands intertwine.

The magic lean for the mystic kiss makes our hearts sound as they start to heal.

When our lips touch, both our worlds  light up , and the darkness runs to the corners.

our hearts heal.

I could stay forever , hearing her heartbeat swing to the beats of her calming breaths

We walk hand in hand laughing, and happy with a healed beating heart in our new bright world.

The world doesn't seem so alone and painful anymore.

As the sun and moon join with the stars and clouds, and the sea and sky, and light and darkness.

We all stood together, hand in hand together for the first time afraid to wake up.

Just to find out it was a dream.

But as we find out it wasn't, because the universe stood there, as they watched us together.

Hand in hand , lips to lips, heart to heart.

We loved just to hear one another hearts, and cuddle just to watch the sunrise and set.

Could this be my love?