Dan Howell

Chloe's POV

Ok time for the second day of new school. They always say the first is the worst but I'm having a hard time believing that. I got dressed in something more "appropriate" as the
principal would say. But there is no way I am going to dress up like all of the rich people. I walked downstairs.

"Mom did you make breakfast?" I asked.

"Not now honey I am talking to Joe. If you want food make it yourself!" She yelled from the other room.

Well I didn't want to tell anyone this but I am very unorganized and childish. I would burn the whole house down if I made breakfast. So I guess I will just be hungry all day.

I sighed, grabbed my book bag and headed off to school. When I arrived I walked in the front entrance to see the principal standing there.

"Well miss Sugg I hope today is a better day. See you even look appropriate. Have a great day." He smiled.

I nodded my head and kept walking. I walked down the hall and up to home room. I got my books out of my locker and took a seat in home room. I was reading my book when I suddenly realized that I forgot something in my locker. Typical me. So I quickly ran out into the hall and opened my locker. I got what I needed and headed bald into the classroom. I saw Phil had sat In front of me.

"Oh hey Phil." I said.
"Hey Chloe what's up?" He asked.
"Nothing much, I'm still alive." I smiled sitting down
"That's good. I saw you commented on one of my videos last night." He said.
"Yeah you are an amazing youtuber! I literally laughed out loud." I said.
"Thanks that means a lot." He smiled.
"If you don't mind me asking. Who was the other guy?" I asked.
"Oh that's my friend Dan. He wasn't here yesterday because he was sick. He should be here today." Phil said.

Before I could answer the bell rang. Ok let's hope I can make it to lunch without dying from not eating. I walked into science to see Joey.

"Hey Chloe." Joey said quietly.

"Hey Joey. Is something wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

"No, but I tried making another video and there was nothing but hate comments. I guess it isn't for me after all." He sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry Joey." I said.

"But I just started watching this new youtuber. He is really funny. He just started yesterday and he already have over 500 subs." Joey said.

"Really who is he?" I asked.

"Well his name is Sean." Joey said.

"Wow that's cool. What does he do?" I asked.

"He is a gamer." Joey said.

Then I saw this kid who I have not seen before walk into the room. Then it hit me, that's Dan! The one from Phil's video! I tried not to make eye contact with him. He sat in the back, right where I sat yesterday.

"Chloe? Are you ok?" Joey asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. But who is that?" I asked.

"Oh that's Dan Howell. I never liked him. He is dark and mysterious. I feel like if I talked to him that he would throw me out a window and burn my corpse." Joey said.

"Is he that mean?" I asked confused.

"Everyone is afraid of him. The only person who talks to him is Phil Lester. I always thought something was going on with them two." Joey said.

"What like they are a couple?" I asked even more confused.

"Exactly!" Joey smiled.

Then the teacher walked in.