Kolby x AJ

I sat in class, looking down at my phone texting my friend Michelle. Amar kept teasing about this girl, but she's just a friend. I'm not straight anyways, but Amar doesn't know that. Nor needs to.

I looked over at Kolby, who didn't seem too amused at the fact that I was texting a girl. I tried to hide my smirk, knowing he was jealous. I was told by Ms. MacDonald to put away my phone and I grumbled, shoving it in my pocket.

I noticed that Kolbys face relaxed and slapped me on the shoulder like he always did.

"So Michelle? Is she your girlfriend?" Kolby asked more seriously than teasing.

"Don't worry, she's just a good friend." I assured and Kolby nodded, still looking unsure.

"Hey can we talk outside?" Kolby asked and I nodded slowly, both of us checking if the teacher was looking than ran out the class. We stood beside the lockers and Kolby grabbed my wrist.

"Kolby, are you alright?" I pondered, concerned. He nodded, but what I didn't expect was him pulling me down the near stairway. I stumbled while he pulled me down the stairs and he pushed open the door and went out into the cold winter air.

"K-Kolby, what are yo-" "I love you, alright? Have been since last year." Kolby admitted, pinning me to the brick wall.

"W-Wha-" Kolby put his finger over my lips and he leaned in to kiss me. I felt his cold rough lips against my own, my eyes turning into golf balls.

Hold on, Kolby loves me? I can't believe it.. But I do, it was so obvious especially him getting jealous when he saw me text Michelle or talk to any other girls. God, I never knew this moment was going to happen though.

"Lets do it." Kolby stated, piercing me with his blue eyes and my eyes widened even more. Do it...? Does he mean..?

"You mean..?" I trailed off, Kolby nodding and my face turned red, "b-but its so cold.."

I wasn't rejecting the opportunity, why couldn't I? It's as if I really do want it. But outside the school? And it's freezing? But it's Kolby and I don't want to pass up the opportunity.

"U-Um.. fine." I choked out, watching Kolby nod and placed his hand over my clothed crotch. I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes, feeling his big hand over my crotch. I feel like I could melt right there.

"M-More." I stuttered quietly, holding onto Kolbys shoulders.

"What did you say?" Kolby questioned, knowing he heard me but he lifted an eyebrow.

"More, I want more Kolby." I begged, knowing he was pleased with my words.

I felt his cold hand go down my boxers this time and I let out a moan, shivering at the coldness on my cock. I felt his thumb graze over my tip and I let out a louder moan than before.

He placed his lips on my neck and he left love bites and hickeys on it.

"K-Kolby.. people will see." I was nervous about someone seeing them, but then again they probably think my last choice would be Kolby.

"It doesn't matter, if they point them out say that I marked you." Kolby was acting dominant and I enjoyed it, "but that's so embarrassing."

I was blushing and Kolby held my blushing face with his other hand and kissed me again. We started to make out and he rubbed my cock in the process. I panted and felt his hand go around and he squeeze my butt. I let out a gasp and Kolby pulled down my jeans and boxers down to my knees and he began slapping my ass. Each time he put more impact and I moaned louder.

"Kolby, I want your cock." I admitted, watching him smirk and nod, he licked his fingers and inserted one inside me and I lost my breath. Kolby moved his finger slowly and I started to loosen up slowly. I then felt his second then a third finger. I wanted Kolbys cock so bad that I started thrusting myself onto his fingers.
"I-I want you.. I want your cock, Daddy." I moaned out the name, not even caring that it slipped out of my mouth. Kolby seemed pleased by the name and he nodded, pulling out his fingers then lining up his cock to my entrance.
He looked at me for reassurance and I nodded, he started to slowly enter me and I groaned, biting down on my lip. He stayed for a few minutes before I gave him a sign to start moving. I nodded at him and he started to thrust in and out and I let out loud moans.
"Harder Daddy! Harder!" I yelled, feeling him slamming into me harder and I moaned louder and felt my g-spot being touched and I gasped.
"T-There! Right there, Daddy!" I begged and Kolby nodded, his cock touching my g-spot again and again, making me feel close to my climax.
"I'm close Daddy!" I bucked my hips up and came all over my chest and a bit on Kolbys sweater. I panted and Kolby continued to thrust and I felt his warm liquid shoot up inside me.
He slipped out of me and I held onto him and he helped me dress back up and my butt started to hurt.
"Hah, you called me Da-" "Shut up! I never said anything! I was in the heat of the moment." I mumbled embarrassingly and Kolby laughed, kissing my cheek.
"C'mon, lets go back inside."
I nodded and he walked inside while I waddled.

The End.