More Than Moving Day

"Holy shit, it's happening!  FINALLY! I get to be with the guy I have always wanted butt fuck." Jack said, as he packed his final bag.  He made sure to not forget anything, including his dildo and bondage collection. He got on the plane and flew his way to LA. Mark was at the airport waiting for him. The reunion was going great until, Jack spotted a little Swedish meatball. It was Felix... Jack was devastated as he thought it would just be him and Mark.
   Later that night Jack asked why Felix was there, he simply said that he was there to film videos, Jack didn't believe that one bit. Felix walked in and asked what was going on, Jack said that they were talking about what to film, lies. Felix bought it and left. Jack then turned around to talk to Mark again, instead they looked deep into each other's eyes. Mark looked down at jacks now erect dick and back at his eyes. Jack did the same to Mark.
"Felix is gone you know" Jack said with a smile on his face. Mark smiled back and said "Let's do this!". Jack followed with "I have "dildos and bondage!". Mark slowly took off his shirt, reveling his muscular body. Jack then unzipped his pants reveling his boner in all its glory. Mark then completely removed his shirt and pants, All Jack could say was "I can't wait to suck that!". Mark followed with, "And I can't wait to pound that!". Jack pushed Mark on the bed, they where now fully nude and erect. They furiously kissed. Mark then kissed Jacks body, sucking his nipples, licking his abs, and slowly moving towards his dick. When he finally got there, he sucked furiously until Jack orgasmed and came all over Marks face and pecks.
Jack stopped Mark for a second to ask the single most important question ever, that question was," Wanna try anal?". Mark replied with "dildo or cock and balls?", Jack said "both!". Mark penetrated Jacks ass as he was pinned against a wall. Mark orgasmed instantly and came inside Jacks ass. They were not done yet, Jack sat on Marks ass and fucked it to hard that they simultaneously came. Jack licked his cum off of Marks flushed ass cheeks.
They heard a knock at the door, IT WAS FELIX! He hadn't left! Felix said"what is going on in there, I have been hearing weird moans and groans coming from here.". Mark answered with " just come in here!", Felix became erect at the site of Jack on top of Mark as his dick was inside Marks ass. Felix asked if he could join. Both Jack and Mark said,"as long as you top!". Felix took off his shirt and pants. He was fully erect and ready to fuck. They created a human centipede using their dicks and asses, it went in the order, Mark, Jack, Felix. They all moaned in pleasure as they penetrated each other. They all came inside each other's asses and pulled out.
It was the end of the night and they had all fallen asleep with their dicks still fully erect in each other's asses. They had all had a threesome for about 9 hours! When they had awoken and saw what had happened, "It was real!" , they all exclaimed. "HOLY BALLS!, THAT WAS FUN AS HELL!", Jack exclaimed. They got up and had normal morning.

Part two will be here on December something...