"First day REHAB" -Chapter 3

"Small steps Sel" Pattie said, helping me walk with the metal thingies.

"Hurt" i said in a quick breathe since I couldn't alk staright.

"Good, you're using the codewords we stablished" she smiled, helping me sit in my wheelchair.

I nodded and smiled at her. She was too sweet.

I gor my phone and checked Instagram. People were having so much fun...

How could a car accident do this?!? Just ruin my life like this?! Urgh!

Izy, Riley and Lexi had already forgotten me, bitches. I heard Rachel won the presidency and look where I am at. A fucking REHAB.

I can't go out, i can't walk, i can't be normal. Urgh! I just want to die.

"Ms. Gomez, you have a visitor" a short latina nurse, opened the door and said to me.

I moved my wheelchair to the sofa and I forced myself to seat on the soft red couch.

I looked at the door that opened and there I saw, my love.

"Babe! Derek!" I exclaimed, really happy to finally recieve a visit from an actual peraon who cares.

He smield at me, forcefully? There was something wrong with his smile. I hesitaded to ask, but I can't say it didn't bother me.

"Selena.." Selena? Ouch.

"I... We.... I want to break up" he blurted out, with no pain whatsoever found in his eyes.

"W-why" i couldn't make out long scentances.

"Selena. Look at yourself! Youlook like a total sickie! I can't date a sickie! You can't even make a whole scentence!" He pulled his hair.

"Out" i simply snapped at him.

He looked confused, but then he sighed and headed for the door. It was like a brown emergency exit door.

* * *

"Okay Selena, make sure you rest, tomorrow we'll be working more on you're talking and walking. You have progressed, Sel. I'll just insert the needle in your vains so you can get healthier and hidrated." Pattie sat next to me and syarted poking me with that freaking needles, it stings okay!

"This, is where the aid kit is, if you trip or something. The second drawer in the corner there is with your undergarments and the rest of the drawers are your clothes and the pijamas are the last one. The white fridge looking thing, is actually a fridge, it will be refilled two times a day, if you get hungry and you don't want to have a plate. The door in the left is the bathroom and the right is the exit. Be sure to not move in your sleep too much because-" Pattie started.

Suddenly, the exit door she was talking about, burst open and a redhead female doctor with dark blue doctor clothes, like Pattie's one, came in.

"Dr. Bieber, the NYPDJCS 'batch' came in, you REALLY want to see who came in this month" she interrupted, putting air quotes in the word 'batch'.

"Okay, Dr. Sullivan, i'll be on my way, I need to take care of this patient first" Pattie looked at the door where Dr. Sullivan was standing.

The redhead doctor nodded at Pattie, turning around and closing the door, which made Patties attention immediately snap back to me. She was about to start talking again when I coughed to stop her to.

"Don't worry Pattie, y-you can go see who it is, this thing seems important" I said, already pulling the covers slowly, trying not to rip the tubes off my arms while I did so.

"Okay dear, good night" she smiled and kissed my forehead.

I smiled back and she pulled the door and immediately ran out, seeing as the other nurses did too.

I tried to reach my phone, but the tubes stuck with butterfly needles were almost ripping my arm off, which hurt me.

Damn these tubes!

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to get comfortable on the hospital bed, which, weren't as bad as they seemed to be, but nothing compared to my soft Caliveuhr's cotton made beds. Ah, how I miss my mansion.

By the way, who was that person that Dr. Sullivan was talking about? Who is the person that Pattie HAD to see? And most importantly, WHAT THE HECK IS NYPDJCS? Man!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! Guys! How! U? First off, here u go Juuh (A.K.A XxJustinIsBaexX ) updated, don't hunt me down and kill me plz, ily 💚
So, guys comment here WHO do you think that Pattie needs to see? And lets see if someone can guess what is NYPDJCS? Love ya'll 💙✌️😛

~Ari😛