Jealousy

Matty
You aren't really jealous. You knew what you were signing to when you started dating the lead singer of the 1975. It didn't bother you to share him with all the fans. You actually felt thankful towards them for giving him love.
On the other side, he is extremely jealous and overprotective. He can't stand anyone who looks at you a second longer than what he'd like. He constantly likes to remind you and everyone else that you're his. He will always put an overprotective arm around your waist or even go into a full make out session in front of everyone just to prove his point.

George
You often feel jealous with all of the girls that constantly surround him. He tells you not to be jealous because it's stupid to feel that way towards fangirls but you can't help yourself.
He also gets jealous when someone takes an interest in you although he doesn't do much about it because he knows you'll always come back to him.

Ross
Non of you are quite jealous out of the usual.
You think that it's cute when the other is jealous because it's irrational. It's not a topic that bothers you a lot but when it does it can be a bit annoying.

Adam
You are so jealous most of the time. You see the attractive in Adam and that's why you understand everyone who takes an interest in him but what bothers you it's that Adam it's so kind and loving to everyone, he's oblivious to the affect he has on people. His naivety could leave him everywhere so he always exposes you to be hurt unintentionally.