Together again?

After Hyerin finding the truth she have been ignoring Jungkook for the past few weeks and it's worrying Jungkook because it's rare for Hyerin to be this way toward him even though they do have a fight they would always settle it straight away. Jungkook went to the log room to meet with Hyerin but when he got there she was with Jimin happily chatting with him.

Jungkook POV

When I went inside the log room I saw Hyerin was talking with Jimin hyung but they seem too close and it's hurt me seeing my girl ignoring me while being close with other guy. I try to ask Hyerin if we could talk alone but she still ignoring me. I hold her hand and pull her but Jimin push me away. I tried to hold me anger and just glare at Jimin hyung.

Hyung don't make me more frustrated. So let just me have my girl and this matter will settle.

No I won't let you. Hyerin doesn't want to meet at the moment Jungkook so you could just leave now.

Hyung you're testing my patience. Hyerin lets talk.

I don't want to.

I saw Hyerin was holding the end of Jimin hyung sleeve and it make me more frustrated. I walk out of the room and shut the door harsh. I walk to the rooftop and sigh deeply. I lean on the wall and cover my face with my hand. I don't know what is happening right now. What is happening with me and Hyerin. I stay at the rooftop for hours wanting if Hyerin would meet me here. I texted her to meet me at the rooftop a few hours ago but she's still not here. I waited and waited until I heard the door open and I saw it was Hyerin!

Hyerin POV

I actually got text from Jungkook after he leave the room. Jimin was still here with me accompanying me. I actually feel bad toward Jungkook but the contain of the letter Jungni wrote still inside my head. I don't even know how my feeling toward Jungkook anymore there's this side of me I want him to stay with me but there's this other side of me want to let go of him. I'm confuse with my own feeling. For the few weeks Jimin would always be there for me and it's nice having him but I'm not sure my feeling toward him either isn't just a friend feeling or more. After couple of hours I decided to go to the rooftop to meet with Jungkook. When i reach there I saw Jungkook was there waiting for my arrival. I could tell he was crying he quickly hug me and buried his face the crook of my neck. I miss his hug so much until I could even resist to not hug him back. He tighten the hug and it was warm but I keep remembering Jungni's letter for him. I broke the hug and look into his eyes.

Hyerin im sorry..

Jungkook.. I'm ..

I love you so much Kim Hyerin. I don't know how will I be if I lost you. You're my angel .

Jungkook please. Don't make this harder for me.

Please don't leave me I'm sorry if I did wrong to you please forgive I will do anything for you to forgive me just don't leave my side Hyerin I love you too much.

You didn't do anything wrong but what's written on Jungni's letter still played in my head I just can't forget how hurt Jungni got for the past few years and I had make it worse for her but I just can't helped about m feeling toward Jungkook. I'm so sorry Jungni.

I love you too Jungkook but there something I..

Before I could tell Jungkook he kiss me and the kiss melt me. He's making this so hard. Without me realizes I kiss him back.

Please don't ever leave me again Hyerin.

I.... I won't Jungkook.

He hug me and kiss my forehead saying to me.

I love you.

I love you too Jungkook.