Chapter One

You like dinosaurs, I like dinosaurs. Let's do it :D

Vote ,fan, comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rays of bright sunlight was streaming through the tiny, barely their holes in the dungeons damp and musky dark cells. The soft rays were bouncing off the hard stone floors, giving off a soft earthly glow. The rotten hell hole's only notion of beauty. Beady-eyed rats were crawling around everywhere; gnawing on the stale straw the Prince’s guards had thrown on me all those ages ago. Time flew by achingly slow, each second filled with torment, grief and dark memories.

 I was drowning in my own fears.

I am living in a nightmare, only this time I could never wake up from it. Blood and dirt became my new skin while shackles and a metal collar my uniform. A prisoner.

I was a dog to them. Nothing but a filthy rabid mutt that needs to be put down.

My name is Fira and I am animal, a stone cold heartless killer.

I murdered that bastard who took me in after he had found me in the woods all those years ago. I slashed his venomous head right off his arrogant body in one swift move. He did not even have time to register what was happening before I slayed him.

He deserved it and spending the rest of my life in the dungeons for killing him is worth it.

I regret nothing.

I murdered him. I committed the crime. The executioner waits for my neck  and I would be glad to let him have it. I have nothing to live for anymore, no family, no home and no love.

I’m alone like an abandoned dog, waiting for death.

Loud banging broke me from my web of despair; I could hear the clanking of the guard’s rough boots padding across the stone floor. Torture time.

My God.

“Where’s the Dog?” The rough scathing voice of the guard echoed through the dungeon, sending chills up my already battered spine. They shouldn’t be here today, they came here yesterday. I have the bruises and gashes to prove it.

“The last Cell on the right, Hurry and grab the mutt. It stinks worse than General Garve’s boots down here” Chuckling the men made their way towards my cell, each step was making my heart skip a beat.

Scared, I shut my eyes tight, trying to get as small as I could with all the chains and shackles on me. What are they going to do today? Whip me like yesterday or maybe burn me like the week before? Ooh maybe they’re going to finally rape me? Why can’t they just kill me, get it over with.

I have no reason to live.

Miserably I thought of the choices, the guards were inhumane bastards. They showed no mercy, especially to me.

Just kill me.

Slowly I stared taking depth breathes, pretending I was asleep. Why?

I have no idea, I guess some little part of me hope that they’ll see me asleep and leave me alone.

But that’s juts blind, stupid, untrustworthy hope.

Finally I heard the slow loud creek of the cell door. Holding my breath I listened to the pattern of their gait and rugged breathes.

One step, two steps, stops, one step, two steps, three steps, four steps. Snickers.

Yelping in pain I felt large hands tugging and pulling me up by my long and dirty tangled hair. “You think you can hide from us dog?” The green eyed guard spat at me with so much hatred I could feel the color draining from my tattered face. Petrified I frantically shook my head side to side causing my sore muscle to throb. “You worthless piece of shit. The Prince wants to see you, Time for your beheading.”