Lord Help Me

*Before Lunch*

I'm sitting here in this BORING ass English III class. I swear this teacher be trying to start with me. I stopped paying attention after a while thinking about how I'm going to tell my mama I'm a lesbian. I must have been deep in thought because I didn't even hear the bell ring signaling it was time for lunch. I went straight to my locker and waited for Amber and Kayyla slow asses to get there Mann a niggah hungry. Don't let my looks fool you I eat ALOT. While I was waiting for them Kaseyy came up to me. ZAMNNNN she was looking fine asf if we were'nt at school right now I would fuck her up something serious.

Kaseyy: Hey Baby

Me: Wassup ma ;)

Kaseyy: *Blushes* You ready to go to lunch?

Me: Yea as soon as slow and slower bring they asses

Kaseyy: Haha OK

While me and Kaseyy were talking my main niggah Naj come up to us and I noticed she was with her girl Thalia. Naj is my main niggah and Thalia is like my lil sis so we always hanging out and shit. Finally Amber and Kayyla bring they slow asses so we can go to lunch thank god cuz a niggah stomach was playing patty cake with my back and shit...

*Skips to After School*

I'm at my locker putting my books up I'm glad I don't have homework and its Friday so I'm turning up. Right after I tell my mama about me. " God I really need you on my side today because only you know what she gone do to me" . Kaseyy comes to my locker and asks me if she can come over I hurry up and yes so I don't have to deal with my mama alone. We go out to my car and Amber and Kayyla are sitting on like they pay the car note.

Me: If ya'll don't get ya'll rusty asss of my car

They hurried up and got off

Kayyla: Damn niggah you aint gotta be rude about it

I roll my eyes and shake my head

Me: Just get in the damn car

I'm blasting the radio on the way to my house and my favorite song come on Birthday Cake by Rihanna ;). We all sing along and make into my driveway right as the song was going off. Everybody gets out the car and run up to the door and open it. My mama in the kitchen and she comes of wiping her hands on the wash cloth.

A/N:(MT=MsTasha)

MT: Hey baby how was school?

Me: It was g-good

Damn now she gone know some things up. might as well tell her now

LORD HELP ME. I tell Amber, Kayyla, and Amber to wait in the living room while I tell her. Here goes nothing

Me: Mama there's something I have to tell you

MT: *Looks at me suspiciously* What is it?

My heart is beating 150,000 miles per minute I can't breath I'm chocking on my words. It's like her eyes are piercing my whole body I'm getting weak and I'm already sitting down. I didn't think it would be these damn hard but before I knew it my mouth opened and the words just flowed out.

Me: Mama i'm a lesbian I know you don't approve but that's the truth. You don't have to accept it but remember I'm your child and your suppose to love me regardless of what my sexuality is.

MT: ....................

Me: Ma say something please. Do you know how hard it was for me to tell you this?

MT: *Walks out the kitchen*

Are you fucking kidding me right now I finally tell her and she says nothing. I mean I understand it was shocking but damn she could've said dog bitch kiss my ass something. But her staying silent hurt my to the core. I need to get out this damn house. I walk in the living room and Amber,Kayyla, and Kaseyy all look at me with sympathy all I can do is look away and say I need to get out this house. They all follow me to the car I drop Amber and Kayyla off at they house and I go to Kaseyy's and chill.

So much for the happy ending I was looking for :'(

~Should I make a sex scene for JJ & Kaseyy???~