Planning. Planning. Playing?!

This story is fictional. Please pardon the foolishness :v

~*~*~

Haruna was surprised at herself that she was actually meeting with the two strangers she just met yesterday. She was already on her way to the said coffee shop and she was even fifteen minutes early to the said time.

I hope I won’t regret this. She puffed out as soon as she was in front of the shop. She looked nervously inside of it first and seeing that it has only few customers, she went inside and sat on an empty table.

She doesn’t know if it was because she was nervous or just plainly getting impatient that she kept on looking at her watch. Every time the door opened too, she would whip her head to its direction but would only be disappointed. The waiter already asked for her order too and told him that she’s still waiting for someone. She asked him to come back when they came already.

Thirty minutes have passed since Haruna got there but there were still no signs of Mami and Tomomi. Damn, I knew it. I shouldn’t have come. She told herself and feeling awkward sitting alone at that table, she stood up and headed for the door just to be greeted by two persons fighting each other.

“I told you, names are for later! We haven’t even practice yet and now you’re making titles and stuff!”

“But it is cool! Just imagine the name of our crew, Fluffy Bunny. Aaw! So cute!”

"Heck no! I will not join a crew with a lame name like that! I would accept it if it’s Badass Kitty or Melon Pyaann~. Those are awesome!"

 “Those names are worse! What kind of name is that?”

“Hey! Yours is worse too! Ajujuman…I mean, what is that?!”

“Err, kinda span of moment thing. But it is cute and awesome!"

“Nope, it’s not. I would rather – Oh, hi Haruna! Where are you going?”

Haruna was glued to the floor, jaw dropped, as she watched the two banters about some names and she had troubled understanding them. But it made her realize something, it would be best not to join the crew that the two were making.

“Uhm, I was just…err…going…aah…” Haruna began stuttering as she thinks of a way out but she didn’t think on time because Tomomi wrapped her arms around her and started pulling her back to the table she was sitting on awhile ago.

“Well, no need to go anywhere! We’re here so we need to start with business right away!” Tomomi cheerfully said and Haruna couldn’t help but to stay and join the two for lunch and she wished that that was only thing she will be joining them.

Once they were settled on their seats, the waiter approached them and took their orders.

“I’ll be having Raspberry Vacherin and Iced Mocha.” Haruna politely said.

“Mine’s Blueberry cheesecake and Orange Mango Smoothie.” Mami told him.

“For me, one strawberry shortcake, cappuccino brownies and Vanilla Bean Cream Frap please.” Tomomi said and with that the waiter left them to get their orders.

“Neh, Mami, Haruna, can you pay mine for now? My money’s not enough.  Promise I’ll pay you back.” Tomomi whispered at them and Mami looked at her incredulously.

“What?! Then you should have ordered less!”

“But I always wanted to try cappuccino brownies, and I can’t pass up with strawberry shortcake. STRAWBERRIES! Strawberry is a must for me!” Tomomi pleaded. Mami looked at her annoyingly but then she let out a sigh.