Chapter 23

Avris pov

Ok after I invited everyone Max and Harvey found out some how so I really didn't care so I just set up the drinks area and put some cups down then I got my dads big speaker and I connected to my phone.

There was one hour until the party so I took a shower got dressed in the outfit above and straightened my hair. Then people started coming I welcome the first 2 people with hey follow the footsteps then at least 40 people were there the music was playing and playing.

It was super loud everyone kept asking me questions. Then a beautiful girl came in she was like flawless. She looked kinda athletic I knew all the guys would be like omg she's hot I want to date her.

I wish I was as pretty as her.  Then it was time to play truth or dare. (Yes with like 40 people) we all sat down I decided to sat next to the pretty flawless girl. Ok truth or dare max said Sean. Truth he said.

Who's the hottest girl in the room said Sean. Then max winked at me well I thought he did. The girl next to avri he said. Which one said Sean. The one with the black shorts said max. Oooooooo said everyone.

What's your name he asked. Meghan Jan she said. Ok uh truth or dare Sean said max. Dare said Sean. I dare you to ask out any girl he said. No he said. Why you scared said max. No he said. Ugh fine he said.

Avri would you go out with me he said. Hold up I said did you say Avriella the I'm about to shot you with a shot gun Avriella I said. He shook his head yes very slowly. Like the one who tackles boys I said.

Yeah he said. The one who will has a stepbrother who likes her I said. Yes whatever he said. I'm sorry Sean I have a boyfriend I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. God I screamed and slammed the bathroom door.

What the actual heck I said while kicking the door. Then I screamed and pulled my hair. I was really about to throw a tantrum. Are you ok said someone yes I'm ok when my best friend just asked me out and I already have a boyfriend and now I'm about to cry because I miss him I said.

Let me in they said. No I screamed. Please let me in they said. It was my sister. It's alright we can fly you back to California she said while hugging me. No because I'll be missing all my friends I said.

Well how about the party is over you can talk to your boyfriend and when your done we can have sisters time she said. Sounds like a plan. I walked back to the basement ok guys party is over I said.

Awwww said everyone. Hey Meghan said max. Yes she said. How about you meet me at the park tomorrow at 3 I have something special for you he said while looking at me and he shrugged his shoulders.

But first he said. Would you be my girlfriend he said. I got a little jealous so I said get out and pushed them out. Ok now I was calling August. Hey August I said. Hey babe he said. I want to come back I said. Yeah I want you to come back too.

I just had a little party but it ended quick because my best friend asked me out I said. Well what did you say he said. I really didn't say anything but sorry I have a boyfriend then I started crying because I miss you I said.

I kinda threw a tantrum I said. Seriously he said your way to old for tantrums he said yeah I know. Well I gotta go he said. Why so fast I said. I gotta get ready for school he said.

Ok bye I said bye love you he said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk it's not the end of the chapter😂😂

Now me and my sister were watching dance moms and eating popcorn and just having sister fun time. Abby is acting like and bitc said my sister but I cut her off ah I said don't curse. Like you never cursed before she said. Yeah your right I said. We both fell asleep my dad came in well I guess it was my dad.

I felt him kiss me on the forehead the I heard him go upstairs. I love my sister.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Btw this is what Meghan looks like

I tried my hardest to find someone that looked like what you described I hope it's ok

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🔓🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐

Just because it burns doesn't mean your gonna die
                                        ~Pink💘