Chapter 3

We neared the sea-cave, as I wondered what kind of treasures we would find. The cave was rather large and about 1/4 of it had water in it so far. "Alright, so we'll have to take the raft since the boat is way too big." Adam said. Tyler stopped the boat as we took out the raft. Once aboard the raft, I handed Tyler and Adam a backpack. "What are these for?" Tyler asked. "It's for if we find some sort of ancient artifact an stuff. That way, we can carry it back." I told him, as I got mine out. A few minutes later, we rowed deeper into the cave. "Whoa! Check that out!" Adam exclaimed as he pointed at the wall of the cave. They were old cave drawings of little fish swimming, people in canoes, and what looked like........"Mermaids? Tell me again why people back then were crazy." Tyler snorted. "Fork in the water up ahead!" Adam informed us. We stopped. "Left or right?" Tyler asked. We all looked at each other. "Um, left I guess....." I answered. Awhile later, there was another fork in the water. "Which way?" Tyler asked. I stared off into the tunnels for awhile. On the left, there was nothing but darkness, but on the right, there was a very faint glow that told me that something was over there. "Take the right tunnel." I said.