My Life as Selena Gomez adopted sister

Meet Anna Olivia Justice. She is a 5 and a half year old girl. She has been in and out of froster homes and adoption centers since she was just barely 2. She lost her mom, dad, 2 sisters, and 3 brothers in a fire that also spread to her aunt and uncle house next door and killed them and her cousons who lived there. She had other family but she does not really know them. Her and just one couson who was 5 were the only ones to make it out the terrible fire and her couson Mason Gavin was all ready adopted a long time ago and have not really seen either since then. She was very lucky to make it out alive and well but now she is just waiting to be adopted until now.

          She has medium brown hair and light blue eyes. She loves music and dancing. Well she trys to learn some songs and dances from the music videos and the others kids dancing and she is actually pretty good at it.

         She has videos on youtube of her and everybody loves her and thinks she is adorable. She is on theri because of Katherine a 14 year old girl who lives their. She has her own youtube account and takes video of anna and other kids doiing cute things and people love it. Kathy loves to play and take pictures and videos of the younger kids.

       Anna Olivia Wants to be adopted but she knows that more people like the younger and more cuter kids. But she keeps her hope up that she will one day be adopted. She sees so many of the kids go and sometimes come back but she knows one day it will be her turn but she wants to but does not want to leave all of her friends at each froster home and orphanage.