Chapter 11// I think i know why...

First off i just want to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! YIPPI, it's finally 2014 ♥

Here is chapter 11!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

Enjoyy!!

__________________________________

Monday November 15th

Megan’s POV

When my alarm clock went off in the morning, I was more grumpy the usual. At first I couldn’t figure out why but when I turned to turn off the alarm and I was face-to-face with Justin, I remembered why. You’d think that I’m used to getting up in the mornings with Justin by my side until now, but you’re so wrong there. I know that it has been like 2 or 3 months since we were forced to move in together, see I can’t even remember when we moved in together, I’ve lost count of days because it feels like it happened an eternity ago. I’m so used of his bickering and rude comments so I’ve learned how to ignore him, and because of me ignoring him he’ll grow tired and eventually he’ll leave me alone.

“Justin, get up!” I said “We have school today”

“Just five more minutes” He mumbled against his pillow.

“Fine, it’s your fault if you get late” I answered and got up from the bed.

I walked into the walk in-closet and decided to wear black leggings, a white tank top with a beige knitted sweater that goes on top. I waked to my shoe and accessories’ side of the closet and took a pair of beige uggs, a knitted white scarf and a white beanie. (Picture -->)

After I did all those other stuff you do in the mornings I sat in the living room watching TV. Justin walks in fully dressed after about 10 minutes.

“Are you coming or what?” He asked.

I got up from the couch, took my keys and walked out of the house towards the car. Justin unlocks the car and I sit in the passenger seat while Justin sits in the driver’s seat.

While I was texting with Demi, Justin snapped my phone away.

“Hey, give me my phone back!” I said trying to take it away from him.

“Why, so you can continue texting about me and how irresistible I am” He said smirking.

“Oh God, no. You wish tough, just give it back!”

“Nope, now stop distracting me because I’m driving”

“Give it back or I’ll kick you in the balls” I said seriously.

“Fine, here take it!” He said, surrendering, and throwing it to me. “I can’t believe you’re going to be my wife!” He said, sighing.

The rest of the car ride continued pretty much like that.

As soon as we got to the school parking lot, I got out of the car quickly and walked towards my locker. I see that Demi is waiting for me right by my locker.

“Hey girl, how are you today?” She asks all happily.

“Good, I guess”