five.

Valentina;

It's been about a week since I've gotten here to Orlando. Tour is so fun and I love the people I'm touring with.

Jackson has literally become my bestfriend and Mikey and I have gotten closer.

I haven't talked to Cameron or the guys since we are so busy but we promised to do it tonight.

I was currently sitting on my hotel bed, my back leaning against the bed board as I ran my fingers through Jackson'a hair who had his head laid on my lap.

I held my phone in the other as I scrolled through social media.

The room was silent aside from the soft mumbling coming out of Jackson's mouth since he was singing 'Mercy' By Shawn Mendes.

The door was suddenly burst open as Bryce, Bradlee, Mikey, Maddie, and Mark ran in Weston following behind.

"Hey guys" I greeted my eyes still glued on the phone.

"Hello my two ugly ducklings" Weston greeted back as he plopped on the end of my bed.

"I'm going on YouNow in a few" Bryce announced as Jackson mumbled a 'yeah' an I shrugged not really caring.

Mark climbed onto Maddie's bed and starting jumping.

Mikey sat on the space next to me while Bradlee sat on the chair on the corner.

Maddie was sitting on the floor jamming out to her music.

A few minutes later a got a FaceTime call and I quickly answered it.

"Hey!" I greeted as the call connected.

Everyone turned their gaze towards me but I shrugged it off.

I was expecting to see Cameron but instead I saw my bestfriend Aaron.

"Val!" Aaron cheered, a big smile plastered in his pink lips.

"Val? Where?!" A familiar voice asked. Soon Taylor's face appeared into the camera.

"Hello Tay Tay" I chuckled as the tanned boy waved at me from the other end.

"Val I miss you!" Taylor whined like a child. "I miss you to Tay Tay" I chuckled at his nickname.

"Where's Cameron?" I asked curiously.

Before any of them both could answer someone grabbed the phone from Aaron's hand.

Cameron's face soon appeared into the screen. "Hi baby sis!"

"Hi Cam" I smiled.

"Sorry I had to go greet some fans but I'm here. Anyways how's tour?"

"Tour is great! I'm actually having fun here" I truthfully told him.

"Have you made any friends aside from Bradlee?" Cameron laughed. I nodded.

"Some of them are here now" I told him as I switched the camera and gave him a clear view of all the guys and Maddie.

"Say hi guys!" I told them and they all waved and said 'hi' or 'hey'

"Anyways I gotta go Val! But I'll talk to you later okay?" Cameron quickly said as soon as I switched the Camera towards my face.

"Sure! By Cammy I love you"

"Love you too Val" and with that he hung up.

"That was your brother right?" Mikey asked me quietly as I nodded. "Why?" I asked him as I sat my phone on Jackson's chest.

He shrugged. "Nothing"

"And I'm live!" Bryce informed as he set his phone towards us.

Comments after comments poured in.

"Who's that girl sitting next to Mikey?"
"Is that Valentina Dallas?"
"Haha look at Mark"

"The girl sitting next to Mikey is Valentina or Val Dallas. She's very nice you guys!" Bryce answered their questions.

The next few hours we all fooled around and acted like complete idiots. We answered questions and did some truth or dares.

"Well that's it for today guys!" Bryce said as he did his little promo and soon went off.

"Well I'm tired" Bradlee yawned as we all nodded in respond.

"Goodnight guys" Bryce said as he walked out, "Adios bestfriend" Jackson called out to me following Bryce out the door.

Bradlee quickly kissed my forehead before walking out Mark slowly following behind.

"Bye my baby harambe's!" Weston said as he ran out the door. I slightly laughed shaking my head.

Maddie was already knocked out on her bed so it was just me and Mikey.

"Well goodnight Val. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" Mikey smiled as he leaned down and hugged me.

"Goodnight Michael" I chuckled as I called him by his full name.

He groaned before walking out of the room laughing.

I closed and locked door and turned off the lights.

I don't care is he was older or not.

All I knew is that I was slowly starting to gain a crush on Mikey.