Getting There

Because of Coraline's case being an emergency they rushed Carson's DNA test to see if he was indeed a match. When the results came in Carson was sitting in the room with Rozalin and Coraline. He didn't want to leave them not when he just found out he had a child. He watched as she slept Rozalin holding on to her hand and Judy who had came back up stood by the window watching out as if she was waiting for someone to pull up.  

Dr. Green was surprised when the test results came back and Carson was a prefect match for Coraline. Taking off down the hall he speed walks with the consent forms in his hands that Miss Meeks would have to sign for the transfusion. 

Rozalin's head pops up as the door to the room swings up. Dr. Green comes rushing into the room out of breath as if his been running a marathon. Carson looks at the old doctor with concern as he leans against the wall to catch his bearings.

"Is everything alright Doctor" Carson asked moving toward him

"I'm sorry, I have great news" Dr. Green says 

Rozalin stand going around the bed "Does this mean we're going be prepping for transfusion" she asked hope field up in her eyes.

"As soon as you get the consent form's field out" he tells her handing her the papers

Rozalin was shaking "I need a pen" she just about shouts Judy comes over to help out her friend seeing that she is having trouble contracting.  Carson hands her his pen so she can fell out the papers.

"We're going need you to sign some papers too  Mr. Sanders" Dr. Green tells him

Judy looks over to Carson

"Of course" Carson tells him taking some papers that Dr. Green handed him

He doesn't read through them like some men would, Carson already knew what the papers said. He just signed the papers where they needed to be signed and handed them back to the good doctor like it was nothing. Judy noticed this gesture and she also noticed the way Carson kept looking at Cora.

"I'll have staff prepare the room for the transfusion" Dr. Green says as soon as Roz handed over the papers "It won't take long, I'll send a nurse in here to get Coraline ready and you as will Mr. Sanders or would you like your own room"

"I'm fine in here" Carson tells him"

He nods, then leaves them. 

"Can you believe it" Rozalin says her eyes lit up

"So you're him" Judy says looking Carson over

"Who" Carson asked not understanding where this was going

"The one that lift my best friend in a hotel room two years ago after...."

"Judy" Roz stops her from going any further  as Judy looks over at Rozalin "Not now please"

Judy nods, stepping back away. 

Its not long before two nurses show up to get Cora and Carson ready for transfusion. Rozalin kisses Coraline on the cheek before they take her back. Her and Judy waits in the room for them as they do the procedure. A nurse kept them informed of what was happening and how Cora was the whole time. It took four hours before the brought Cora back into the room. She was still asleep. Rozalin thought that was a good thing.

"Everything is looking good" Dr. Green tells her "She needs at lest four more units"

Roz nods "How's Car...Mr. Sanders"

Dr. Green smiles "His fine should be in here in a little bit"  he starts out "I'll leave ya'll to rest"

"Thank you doctor"