ヤクソゥ (Promise)

[#JINimagines]

"Aish. Alone isn't being lonely. It's that feeling thatno one cares for you at all. Well, people have been telling me that I'm not alone. But why do I feel I am, then?" You mumbled. This 'alone' thing is what you've been feeling for the past few months after your family died in an accident. You were the only one left and it depressed the heck out of you that you even thought of killing yourself. Friends were there but it isn't helping at all. Everyone isn't helping, yes except for one person. Kim Seokjin. He was a special person in your life. WAS. Until he suddenly vanished without a goodbye. Above alll the things you hate, you really dislike being left especially without goodbyes.

"Dang. I still love you, Seokjin.  I'm in the middle of a life crisis and seeing you might change my suicidal thoughts. Sheesh. I want to die." Tears rolled down your cheeks. Just then a tall figure appeared before you. You looked up to see who it was and it was Seokjin.

"I'm sorry. I left without goodbyes. And now that I returned, I wanted to say sorry for everything." He said looking at you.

"Where were you?!" You quickly rushed to him hugging him so tight. You never expected him to appear so sudden but you wished he would.

"I'm in the middle of a life crisis, seeing you might change my suicidal thoughts." He said and chuckled.

"Please. I don't like goodbyes anymore. Never ever leave me, Seokjin."

"I promise, I won't anymore." He promised and hugged you back. He broke the hug and leaned in closer to your face. "I love you." He whispered and leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you too, Seokjin."