[ 05 ]

Merry Christmas everyone~

Chapter 5 - Christmas Day
~~~~~~~~~~

It was one night away from Christmas, everyone was busy doing their own activities in the dorm. No cameras no filming, just the squad and their leisure time. Yugyeom and Bambam were wrapping up presents with cute bows and ribbons, Youngjae listening to music with his iPod, Jaebum and Jackson relaxing in their own rooms, Mark and Jinyoung drinking hot cocoa.

A week had passed ever since the day of the 'horror' incident which everyone seems to already forget about, except for two. Recalling the scenes of last week, Mark shook his head telling himself to wipe that memory away from his mind. Jackson too, had been busying himself for the past week in attempt to forget about what happened.

*Flashback*

Jaebum insisted that he sleep on the couch, so Yugyeom and Bambam will sleep on the same bed as Youngjae, Mark and Jackson with JR.

2 hours went by after the lights were turned off. Mark couldn't sleep at all, how could he with Jackson beside him? He wanted to sleep beside the wall, but Jinyoung kept on saying that he should be in the middle. As a result, he's trapped between Jackson and JR. The older didn't mind actually, sleeping beside Jackson is nice.

The only problem was that Jackson's sleeping face was too much of a distraction to Mark. Even with the lights off, he could still see the younger's face clearly. He couldn't help but settle his right hand on Jackson's cheek, caressing it ever so slowly as if it is the most fragile thing on earth.

He took his time to stare lovingly, admiring this fine piece of perfection. " Why are you so perfect? "

What he didn't know was that all this time Jackson wasn't actually asleep.

*End of Flashback*

These days, both of them weren't like they used to be. Whenever they meet, all they did was lock eyes for a second, Jackson being the one to walk away first.

Mark missed those days where Jackson used to bother him every time, watching movies together, and the other little things.

" Earth to Mark... " Jinyoung waved his hands right in front of Mark, directly capturing his attention.

" Yes? "

" You're spacing out again, something on your mind? "

" Not really. " Yes, Jackson.

" You sure? "

" You know the reason well, Jinyoung. Please don't talk to me about this. "

Staying with Jinyoung may be a bad idea, since he'll probably ask more questions. Helping Bambam and Yugyeom wrap presents sounds like a good choice to kill time, but Mark doubt those youngsters would let him help. Thinking that he got nothing else to do, he decided to rest in his room.

" I'll just go and chill in my room. " Finishing the cocoa in one gulp, he went to the kitchen and placed the empty mug beside the sink.

Mark was about to enter the room when he saw the door half opened. Out of curiosity, he decided to take a peek instead of coming inside.

His eyes opened wide at the sight, jaw dropped, heart beating faster each second.

" SHIT! " He cursed out loud, maybe loud enough for everyone in the dorm to hear. Like who in their right mind wouldn't scream seeing Jackon changing his clothes, his bare back completely revealed to the eyes?