Secret...

2 years all alone. 2 years without a father to my child. My baby james is 2 years old now and hes gorgeous blue eyes and blond hair exactly like his father. I never really spoke of him it brought back unforgetable memories that tear me up at the thought of him.Teen love never lasts does it? well that happened to me and him.

FlashBack...

1st day of college exciting much NOT I wore the casual skater skirt and a cropped tee with my vans "BYE MOM" I screeched as I left for school once again like before I was getting late so I thought and thought and RANNN

Eventually I slowed down because I knew that I would die if I kept running you see im not very fit oh yeah BTW my name is Nancy Green yes I know weird name but blame my idiotic parents I dont really like them but yeah I speak to myself a lot im a crazy bitch hahaa funny right I bumped into a hard toned chest I looked up into two blue mesmerising eyes woah I stepped back "im really sorry about that" WOW he was attractive I mean really he blew me away "thats alright princess" princess awww.

Nialls p.o.v

1st day of college always off to a bad start for me anyways I just wore the casual black skinny jeans and a white v neck and my favourite white converses who doesnt like them anyways I was walking then realised I dropped my phone and someone came running into me I looked down to see a pair of adorable hazel eyes that made my heart melt I dont even know why "im so sorry" she said woah her voice was like angels singing "Its alright princess" I NEED TO GET TO KNOW HER ASAP!!!. We both walked to school together and got to know each other a bit more her personality was exactly like mean this was fate it was meant to be.

3 months later...

Nancys p.o.v

3 months later I got to know Niall more I didnt know we had that much in common anyways today he was taking me out on a date and I needed to look perfect so I called alice my RIDE OR DIE CHICKA lovee herr anywayss she came and got out a nice flowy white dress for me and I loved it the thing is ive got tan skin so the white really stood out then I painted my nails coral pink and wore my coral heels alice then curled my hair so it was wavy and not tight curls and did my makeup she went for the natural look coral lips not overdone light blusher and lots of mascara but it still looked nice "Wow whos this sexy gal" I blushed I wanted to look nice for niall.

Nialls p.o.v

Harry my Best man came I know what am I saying best man I mean best friend but thats quite gurly anyways I wore a white polo with chinos and my white supras casual right and left for nancys house it wasnt that far from mine. This was it I was outside the girl of my dreams house I ringed on the doorbell and Alice opened "Be patient niall you dont know she might not come" OH LORD what if she rethinks all this what if she says no OMG as I look up a beautiful girl walked out woah she looked gorgeous

6 READS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

6 READSSSS BIATCHHH YEHHH NEXT PART DOWN BELOW

Nancys P.O.V

Im seriously shitting myself right now what if niall thinks im not good enough what if he thinks I look slutty SHUT UP CONCIOUSNESS nialls not like that. I walked out and there was Niall staring at me with those perfectly colored blue eyes I would kill to have those hmmm that can be arranged anyways niall looked proper fit in his clothes OMG am I not the luckiest girl in the world ugh nancy shush "Woah nancy you lo-ook b-b-beautiful niall stuttered awwwwwwww isnt he cute "Dont look bad yourself Horan I smirked always challenging I am... meh.

We hopped into the car LITERALLY and were on our way to the "Secret Location" Niall planned for me UUUGHHHG I dont like secrets buttt for niall Ill make exceptions seeing as I love him so much. After what seemed too quick we got to a grassy hilly parky area which ive never seen and at the far end under a massive oak tree I saw candles and a picnic basket my eyes watered this was perfect " Niall th-this is p-p-perfect I cant explain it in words I love it. "awww cmon m lady lets have FOOOODDDDDD" the lad is still thinking of food 1 of the many reasons I love him really FOOOODDDDDD.

After A WONDERFUL FAB GREAT FUN INTERESTING AMUSING evening I went home nd had a shower sat down had coco and just thought what if I didnt run on the 1st day of school what if I got dropped by a car if I woke up early my life wouldnt have been like this it is fate.