07・Growing Dreams

AN: About this chapter, i made another personality for Otome. Her other personality only appears when she was threatened or else. Enjoy reading!

Ichigo is at Otome's room, eating a bowl full of Poppin' Popcorns while Otome is writing something.

"It's done! Ne, Ichigo-tan! I've made a task of what should i do for my Duet Project. And when i'm done, i will put this cute~ rainbow sticker!"
"That's great, Otome-chan!"
"I will work hard for the Duet Project like the others!"
"Oh, good luck then!"

The next day, Otome, Hinaki and Yume were gathered for the first meeting.

"Okay. This song has to be stylishly cute, like me and you of course."
"Maybe we can switched the roads to become a little bit more mature?"
"I like that. How about, we added fashion show to it? I heard you snatch the national competition when you were a little."
"Huh? I.. i can't remember. It's been a long time since i last fashion show. Not fashion show during Aikatsu, but, like Ran-tan did."
"Oh. Maybe you don't want to perform it again. Why?"
"Eh... why did i stop?"

Suddenly, Otome saw visions of her past. She poses on the stage before her legs were broken and make her stop.

"If you have something that cause you to stop, just tell it."
"...."

Suddenly, Otome pull her left srunchies and her face is not the real Otome again. Yume knows her as 'Otone', Otome's other personality.

"I had enough of you now."
"Eh? Now you mad?"
"Just shut your mouth. You hurt Otome's feelings and forced her to open her bad past."
"... you don't like that Otome-senpai i know. Are you still her?"
"Of course i am. I am just her other personality. Now if you excuse me."

Otone walk out from the meeting room. Yume follows her, and Hinaki was scratching her head, confused.

"Are you... Otone-san?"
"Yes i am."
"Why you come back? Did you angry of Hinaki-senpai?"
"She causing her memories to awake."
"Her bad memories?"
"Otome broke her legs before the junior international modelling show selection. She was depressed for two months. She kept talking to herself, and i am borned then."
"So, modelling will make her memories awake then?"
"Yeah. So, take care of Otome," Otone tied her hair into a bun again and the usual Otome came again.
"Eh? Where am i?"

After they were arrived at Starlight Academy, Otome decided to be alone at her room. Yume decided to talk with the rest of STAR☆ANIS.

"Yume-chan! Did your meeting with Otome-chan and Hinaki-chan went well?" Ask Aoi
"Um... about that..."
"Otone appears?!" Said the rest of STAR☆ANIS in unison
"Yeah. But, this time she was more controlled than before. She said that Hinaki-senpai reawakes her bad memories."
"Oh.. you should don't worry about it, okay?"
"Uh, okay."

Mizuki and Ran were walking at the halls, after Yume left Starlight Academy.

"Otome's problem is getting bigger. What should we do?"
"Arisugawa just stressed out. Nothing to worry about. We can only supports her and prevent Otone to appears."
"Un."

Back at Otome's room, Hinaki's words still flying across her mind.

' Why did you quit? '

Otome grabbed her head and sighed. The door's open and revealed Ichigo.

"Otome-chan?"
"Ah! Ichigo-tan! What are you doing here?"
"I just wanna that how's your Duet Project."
"I don't know. Everything started like shattered pieces of rainbow."
"But, don't ever give up!"
"Hai, nano desu~!"

Later that night, Yume was at Starlight Academy's gardens for refreshments. The changing wind from summer to fall making her sneezing. Suddenly, a pale yellow puffy jacket was putted on her shoulders. Otome was standing next to her.