Kane

Everyone has one thing they'd rather die than do. For Kane, it was flying. But, sadly, his job required travel by airplanes from time to time. Tonight was one such occasion, and he was none too thrilled about it. Right off the bat, the plane hit some wicked turbulence on take off, and then he'd had to squish himself into a seat between Paul Wight and John Cena until his on screen brother got Paul to switch seats and then he wound up moving to the front.

But that all changed when he got a look at the flight attendent. Her name was AJ and she was this stunning, curvy goddess of a female. He spent the whole flight almost, watching her, the way her hips swayed when she walked past, the way her chest bounced during the turbulence.

And one thing was clear to the Machine. One way or another, he had to have this goddess of a woman.

She'd just walked over,and offered pillows, and he noticed that she bent in a little closer, her chest grazing his cheek. Was she.. Flirting with him?

Certainly not. Certainly she could plainly see that he was an animal, and a dangerous one at that.

But then, she winked.

Kane groaned, shifting in his seat as her chest grazed his cheek again. Now, he knew she was toying with him. And this did nothing to help his mood. This made him want her more, made his cock stiffen as tall and straight as a stack of bricks just thinking about the things he wanted to do to her, to show her what teasing ended in.

"Sir?" AJ asked again. She knew that she had seen him before, she just wasn't sure where. And then, she'd caught sight of the mask he wore in matches, sticking out of his inflight bag. "Are you alright?"

Kane nodded, grunted, but when she went to walk away, he grabbed her wrist carefully, and fixed his two tone gaze on her, licking his lips as he leaned in and muttered, "You're pretty."

AJ felt the warmth flooding between her legs before she could stop it, at the sound of his husky voice, the way his two toned eyes, which she always thought were beautiful to look at, roamed over her body. And then he said she was pretty. And she had been flirting with him..

But she wasn't expecting anything to come of it, let alone him holding her wrist like this, looking at her like this, saying this stuff to her.. But, she was a big believer in fate, so she wasn't going to pass up a shot with the Big Red Machine.

She noticed he looked a little uneasy about flying. Leaning in again, her soft skin grazing his cheek where her top was unbuttoned just one button, enough to tease, really, she muttered in his ear, "If you want to ease the tension that comes with flying, big guy.."

Kane growled an almost primal animalistic growl as her tongue slowly made it's way down the side of his neck, hidden behind her hand, like she was whispering something in his ear. Never was he more glad than he was right now, he'd traded seats with his on screen brother, and Paul was now sitting at the front of the plane.

" Is there something you suggest?" he asked quietly, calmly, as his cock grew and stiffened beyond what he thought it's normal limit would surely be by now. He shifted in his seat, which only made him brush against her skin again.

"Five minutes, meet me in the back of the plane, big guy." AJ purred against his ear moving closer to him when he gestured to her to do so, as he then slowly reached up, careful to keep the gesture hidden, and slid his hand just beneath the hem of her skirt, his index finger trailing up her thigh suggestively.

AJ whimpered quietly, biting her full lower lip, her eyes going from warm golden brown to an almost smoldering smoky shade of golden brown. She moved even closer, and then leaning down, she mumbled, "It's the least I can do for my favorite superstar."