Prologue

Danny p.o.v
'Mom and dad?'  I whisper and my parents look up from what they're doing with a concerned look on their face.
'What's wrong honey?' My mom asks and walks towards me.
'Are you not feeling well baby?' She questions amd i nod my head.
'No, i just need to tell you something' i breath out nervously.
'You can tell us everything son' my father hums.
'Well.. I'm gay' I quickly say and close my eyes scared for their reactions.
It's silence for ever and it makes me even more nervous.
'Out' my dad says calmly and i look at him confused.
'What?' I say and he clenches his jaw.
'I said out' he growls and i back up scared.
'why?' I stutter and my dad looks at me even angrier.
'No son of my is gay you dirty cocksucker! I want you to pack your bags and leave rights now and never even think a out coming back you faggot!' My dad yells and I quickly run upstairs getting my back I already prepared if things went wrong.
I hear my parents shouting at each other downstairs and i get even more miserable. I should've never told them, after i got everything i slowly walked down the stairs trying to make no sound at all.
"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT? LEAVE!" My dad barks at me and i let out a scared squeek. Without even looking back i got out the house, i kept running and running until my legs ached and my lungs bruned.'