#3

Yes, she was different and alone but including that she was prettiest girl in the whole campus, and as we know mean girls of the campus, hated her so much.
She got proposals by popular guys but she rejected, every girl wanted to look like her,
But no one ever talked to her.
She stayed alone and usually sits at the last corner bench alone near the window,
Used to write suicide letters but never did so because she always have one angel who says her that once you will get someone who understands you.
New year, new students, seats were full, she usually was sitting alone.
A hot guy entered the class and sat next to her, tried to have a conversation but she ignored.
This happened three to four days, then she started speaking some .
Slowly they got close to each other, and became best friends. She was never seen that happy before, and once a twist turn......
He proposed her. She accepted.....
They started being close, he first kissed her, slept with her at her place.
Once he took her virginity, and left her.
He broke up with her. She was upside down the earth. The heck he did!? How can a guy cheat her?
"Babe why did you do so? We love each other right?"she said.
"Aww.....baby! I love you still now, your body and figure is best ever from every girl I have seduced. There is the meanest girl of the school" pointed towards my hater, "she asked me to do so....bye bye babe!" He laughed and went.
Was now she a member of society? What are angels doing? Is she going to face her parents? No!she can't!
She left every one ,the whole world!
She wrote a fine letter of her life and was a suicidal way.
A knife in her write hand and left hand's wrist blooded.
She suicided!!