24.

Mia's POV
It felt so good yet so bad to eat. Almost as soon as I finish the slice I look down at my stomach and think I look fat. "Bub what's wrong?" Chris asks. "Nothing, I just need the bathroom" i fake smile.

I quickly pace over to the disabled bathroom and lock the door behind me. I look in the mirror at my self. It's like it was making fun of me and telling me I was fat. My waist was only about 4inches across, yet I still hated the way My body looked.

I get on my knees and i look over the toilet. I push two fingers down the back of my throat making me gag and then vomit up the food that I ate.

I look in the mirror again but feel like I still look fat. I do it again and again trying to make a difference but soon realise that I had been gone for about 5 minutes and if I were to stay any longer it would look suspicious.

I walk back over to Chris. "You ok? You took a while in there" Chris asks with concern. "Lady problems you know" I blush. Chris nods and I snuggle back up to him.

"I love you ya know and I want to protect you from everything and anything that could possibly hurt you. If there is anything else that is going on here please tell me" Chris sighs.

Had he figured me out?

Chris's POV
Long bathroom breaks. Not eating. Getting extremely skinny. I knew exactly what was happening.

I wanted to talk to her about it but I know that she is extremely sensitive and if I say the wrong thing it could set her off.

I look down at her to see a tear streaming down her face. "Bub what's wrong?" I mutter. "Nothing! I'm fine" she lies while trying to cover it with a smile. "Mia you're not fooling anyone"

She brushes me off and drinks the rest of her milkshake. I was happy that she had that though because at least she had something in her stomach.

"Ok let's go" she 'smiles'

Mia's POV
I felt so fake. I hated lying. Especially when the person that you are lying to knows that you're not telling the truth.

We walk back to school. Holding hands. When Chris stops and turns to me. He suddenly passionately kisses me out of no where. I wrap my arms round his neck and smile. "What was that for" I whisper. "For everything" he mutters while kissing me again.

"Let's go home. You're not in the right state of mind to go to school today. We can go chill and watch orange is the new black if you want" Chris smirks. "I'd love that"

I kiss him again and then rest my head on his shoulder. "Let's take you home shall we"

We walk over to the parking lot and hop in the car. The whole way home I stare at Chris's features.
---
Once we arrive home I lay on the sofa and Chris hovers over me. I pull him down to a kiss and smile. "I love you Mia Taylor" he smiles. "And I love you Christopher cringe lanzon" I smirk. Chris shakes his head and laughs.

As our lips lock all I could think about was his little quote.

"Everything broken can soon be mended"

He hasn't completely mended me just yet but he was on the right track.
---
A/n
I WROTE THIS IN 17 MINUTES. BE PROUD. IT NORMALLY TAKES ME 1 HOUR TO WRITE A CHAPTER. Anyway. Ily guys. G night.